Madden Glitches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    i just got done playing against the titans and according to gus johnson their actually called the "new york" titans....haha jesus EA still cant seem to get things right
    The New York Titans was the former name of the Jets in the early 60's. I'm guessing that was a reference to that.

And I've enjoyed playing the game so far. One of the better releases IMO.

Comment

One thing for me that I have found is importing draft classes. Apparently on NCAA they ask you twice, and your supposed to save the second time not the first. Now I gotta rent NCAA since I traded it in toward Madden.
      sigpic
      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by 58OrangeRUSH92 View Post
        Lol, this happened to me too! I hit Clady for like a 25 yard gain...it was funny as hell.

But yea, the commentary really needs a patch. It's all over the place!

EDIT: It seems like the CPU defense gets a boost of speed as soon as they get withen arms reach of the ball carrier and make the tackle. Or is it just me?
        yeah, that suction occurs with oline blocking your freed up dline too, sometimes

it sucks!
        sigpic

Comment

Clady caught a touch down pass.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

And Im having the same problem as I usually do, finding a correct difficulty. On all pro default Moreno averages like 2 yds per carry and tebow has around a 40% completion percentage, but pro is way too easy.

Comment

The announcing seems to be delayed..

Ill score a TD and I can still hear Collinsworth talking about something that happened 3 plays ago.
              Now go get your shine box

Comment

This is exactly the reason why I stopped buying the game....I cannot believe EA gets out this kind of crap without even appoogising for it quality...

If you cannot get a game out in time, then dont do it. Percfec the game and then let it out next year, until then just post rosters updetas and such...kind of embarassing I'd say.
                Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
                -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Dang just had a glitch pretty much cost me a game last night. Was down 28-7 going into the fourth quarter agaisnt the raiders in the season opener, and Tebow had 4 picks 2 by one handed LB picks but two beautiful long balls to Lloyd and to Thomas brought me back to 21-28 with 4 minutes left. So i force them to a third down attempt on 3rd and short, so I blitz and Miller came through untouched clear line up middle to the QB on a 3 step drop, and Miller went through like major clipping through the QB because he got sucked into a cut block by the running back that was behind the QB so they completed the pass to Murphy who was covered by champ . Game must hate me

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                    The announcing seems to be delayed..

Ill score a TD and I can still hear Collinsworth talking about something that happened 3 plays ago.
                    yeah that has happened to me too its pretty annoying i think the commentary from collinsworth is still the same from madden 10

Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
                    The New York Titans was the former name of the Jets in the early 60's. I'm guessing that was a reference to that.

And I've enjoyed playing the game so far. One of the better releases IMO
                    [B [/B]
                    ]yeah that could be it but youd think he would kinda go into a history lesson with that so your not confused cause when he said it it just seemed like that was the default name for the titans. yeah its alright franchise mode still feels empty to me

Comment

Lol.

Best madden yet.

I'll deal with a glitch here or there. Not a big deal.
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos2024 View Post
                        I swear my announcers keep calling Julius Thomas Terrell Scott or Darrell Scott.
                        I've heard him say Darrell Scott multiple time too!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                          Lol.

Best madden yet.

I'll deal with a glitch here or there. Not a big deal.
                          Um no, 2009 was a more technically complete and better finished product than this. Just because you don't care doesn't mean it excuses the level of poor craftsmanship they have put out and charged $60+ for.

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                          Played an exhibition of our last Preseason game AT the Cards.

The announcers said that the Broncos have a big homefield advantage.
                          Had that happen to me as well

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                          i just got done playing against the titans and according to gus johnson their actually called the "new york" titans....haha jesus EA still cant seem to get things right
                          SAME here, I played with those throwback uni's and got the same thing, kinda shook my head for a bit. Still no word on a patch or anything either.

Thank god I gamefly'd this game, I'll come back in a few years and see whats up. This game is doo-doo

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            Best madden I ever played is this one.
                            Agreed.

This game is leaps and bounds better than any of the more recent Madden games. The changed they made for this game make it a better, more unique experience.

Sure, there are bugs. I suspect that many of those bugs will be dealt with in a patch that will probably be out soon. Whenever a game ships there are usually several bugs - key examples are Fallout: New Vegas and Mass Effect 2

The main issue I have with the game is EA's insistance on using discontinued jerseys for the Browns. The Browns discontinued the use of the "Orange" jersey years ago and also discontinued the "Brown pants" look. If EA really wants to have a more accurate game they would replace the "Brown pants" with the Orange pants that the Browns wore in the 70s which the Browns occasionally don.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                            X