WW2 Shooter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Imagine how hard it would be to do in real life...

There are just some things a video game doesn't need to be made for. See this for an example:

As a father of a 5 year old girl I can tell you this game is great for sitting down and teaching her to play video games.

Some games aren't for everyone but this one is actually a worth while game for some father daughter time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      As a father of a 5 year old girl I can tell you this game is great for sitting down and teaching her to play video games.

Some games aren't for everyone but this one is actually a worth while game for some father daughter time.
      I guess maybe I'm in the minority. I like to play video games to do things that I can't do in real life. That's why I never understood games like Guitar hero or games like this cooking one. I'd think the time would be better spent doing the actual activity the game is about, learning to play a real guitar, learning (or teaching) how to cook. Just my take on it. I can definitely see how it could be fun for you as a father to have a little game time with your daughter with that though.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X