• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ebsoria
    Former Mod Of Steel

• ebsoria
    replied
    Finished the main story. That was a long game! And I only did a few side quests along the way.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    Former Mod Of Steel

• ebsoria
    replied
    Running around the jungle. Trying to finish the main story then I might go back and do some side quests. Just finished getting the boat.

That was fun!!

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    Former Mod Of Steel

• ebsoria
    replied
    Still playing. I'm the Asian gal. Just turned all the hydrants off. And still having fun!

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    Former Mod Of Steel

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Its a lot more fun with friends. I didn't bother buying the new dlc since its single player only.
    I didn't know there was DLC.

I'll play this for a bit longer.. but BF3 is calling me back...

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    Hall of Famer

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I've been playing this game the last few days. Not bad. It is lotsa fun.

Here's the funny part.. buddy at work sold me his for $20. He also gave me his guide. Well, I've been talking about it and asking questions and he says- "Damnit! Now I"m gonna hafta go buy it again so we can play".

Well.. he goes to buy it and spends $29!!!!
    Its a lot more fun with friends. I didn't bother buying the new dlc since its single player only.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    Former Mod Of Steel

• ebsoria
    replied
    I've been playing this game the last few days. Not bad. It is lotsa fun.

Here's the funny part.. buddy at work sold me his for $20. He also gave me his guide. Well, I've been talking about it and asking questions and he says- "Damnit! Now I"m gonna hafta go buy it again so we can play".

Well.. he goes to buy it and spends $29!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    Pwnin' Nubz

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by kolbywhite28 View Post
    Please rate the game 10 Highest, 1 as the lowest. I'm planning to buy and try one.
    I'd say 8.3/10

Tons of fun, obviously not polished and a little weak in some areas (voice acting, my god, almost as horrible as Just Cause 2), but all the issues pale in comparison to the overall package which is simply fun.

Leave a comment:

• Jermz79
    Starter

• Jermz79
    replied
    Please rate the game 10 Highest, 1 as the lowest. I'm planning to buy and try one.
    But wait ... ????

Didn't you say ...

Dead island is overrated. I resent buying it after a few days of its release.

so you resent buying it, but at the same time you want a rating so you can buy it and try it??

OH well!?!?!

I heard about people saying that after the update the Auto-Save feature was messed up but I have not had any trouble with my game.
    I'm into the city now and the game is getting harder with 1 player. Hords of Zombies attack now and it's diffcult to fend them off by yourself.

Leave a comment:

• xHollyhood
    Practice Squad

• xHollyhood
    replied
    8/10
    Game gets kinda repetitive, but you should expect that from a Zombie game.Ive played the game for like maybe 6-7 hours already without doing more than 2 or 3 main missions.If you ever played Dead Rising, i think this game is just ahead of it.

Leave a comment:

• kolbywhite28
    Practice Squad

• kolbywhite28
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xHollyhood
    Practice Squad

• xHollyhood
    replied
    My head starts to hurt when i play this game for like 10min,after that its all good lol.

Leave a comment:

• DoomTrooper
    Special Teams

• DoomTrooper
    replied
    The hardened baseball bat with nails on it pwns.

Leave a comment:

• Cahill
    replied
    Pretty fun game. Searching luggage gets pretty repetitive but I guess that's the same for any game with RPG elements. Like the crafting system in the game, some of the weapons are pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    The ArchAngel

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    My cousin picked it up when it first came out, now he is gonna trade it in.

He said it was a great and fun game until there was a update on the PS3 that messed things up.

I didn't play it, so I will hold judgement on it.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    Hall of Famer

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Be warned there is a save bug (at least for ps3) where your game won't save and you lose progress.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X