Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reisitance 3

Is out today !

IGN reviewed it today and gave it a 9/10 its looked awesome from the stars and this review confirms it

I think i am going to go buy it today

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1191975p1.html
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Did you play the multiplayer demo/beta?

I was not that impressed.
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
    Kyle: Yeah.
    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
    Cartman: Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfChaos View Post
      Did you play the multiplayer demo/beta?

I was not that impressed.
      no i didn't but i think it will be just fine in the final game every resistance game where great and this was will be the reviews confirms it

But what where the flaws you noticed ?
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
        no i didn't but i think it will be just fine in the final game every resistance game where great and this was will be the reviews confirms it

But what where the flaws you noticed ?
        I just didnt like the game play really. It seemed a little clumsy. I played the game mode where you control points throughout the map and the winning team controls all 5 points. I unlocked the second gun which seemed like garbage. I looked through the upgrades and "perks", but didnt think too much of them.

It was pretty laggy which could be the demo, or it could have been me. But I played it 4 days ago, so I dont know how much they could fix by today.

I really liked Resistance 2 for single player and co-op, but did not like the multiplayer. So if you liked the whole game this one may be good for you.
        Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
        Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
        Kyle: Yeah.
        Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
        Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
        Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
        Cartman: Yeah.

Comment

The Resistance series has been living proof on how FPS plague the gaming industry. I think I'll pass. Wasn't impressed at E3 either.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            The Resistance series has been living proof on how FPS plague the gaming industry. I think I'll pass. Wasn't impressed at E3 either.
            I would say CoD is more proof of that than the Resistance series.
            Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              Whats wrong with resistance series ? The past 2 games where great this one got a great review and they are a refreshing type of FPS.
              sigpic

Comment

Everyone needs to understand that Amari dislikes the shooter genre....well except Crysis.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  Everyone needs to understand that Amari dislikes the shooter genre....well except Crysis.
                  Lol thats what i was staring to beleive
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol thats what i was staring to beleive
                    As long as I've been on the board, he has bashed the genre, with the exceptions of Crysis and sometimes Halo.

Apparently Crysis is the jesus game.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      As long as I've been on the board, he has bashed the genre, with the exceptions of Crysis and sometimes Halo.

Apparently Crysis is the jesus game.
                      Hehehe the jesus game killzone is also in there its NOTHING like crysis but its ok, but seriously i dont think a game will ever be better than crysis in his mind
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehehe the jesus game killzone is also in there its NOTHING like crysis but its ok, but seriously i dont think a game will ever be better than crysis in his mind
                        Probably Skyrim, but there will never be a shooter.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Not true. I don't have an issue with the shooter genre itself, however my complaints with FPS are pretty glaring. One of my most anticipated games this year (actually comes out next month) is RAGE, and that's a FPS.

Considering the first Resistance game was made just to tease with some of the PS3's capabilities, it wasn't that good a game to begin with. Chances are, if bought a PS3 along with Resistance when it came out, you didn't think much of it. It was a launch game made to get the PS3 off its feet. It did better than Sony expected and that's why we have R2 and R3. It's simply not for me though.

As for your analysis om me liking Crysis. Hopefully you don't mind me correcting you, but there are plenty of games I've played that are better than Crysis, some of them this gen. It's probably my favorite current gen shooter as of right now yes, but I'm expecting RAGE to give me more overall enjoyment.

Comment

Gonna play Resistance in a moment. cooollll

Comment

Working...
                            X