Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I trade Orton for Cutler back in Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I trade Orton for Cutler back in Denver?

I dont like Orton so much. Should I trade Orton for Cutler in Madden 12.Or should i start Brady Quin in Madden 12. And I want B-Marsh back in Orange and Blue, too.

sigpic

IMO, I like sport games the way they are created.
    Any changes cuts realism for me.

I'd start Quinn or if you like Tebow, start him. That or just keep Orton in, even if you don't like him, he still give a better chance to win in the game.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I did this in Madden 10.
      This year I'm going to stick with Orton the first year and then draft a QB in the draft.
      Trade Tebow to the Bills. Since they really liked him in the draft. Or maybe the colts since theyre going to need a QB after Manning.

Comment

I would just start Tebow and trade Orton for picks.

but hey it's your franchise do what you want! I'm done with madden myself.

Comment

Trade for Cutler back. Get Hillis and Marshall back. Bump their ratings a bit....

*2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I start Tebow online, Havnt done franchise but the very begining and can't even trade Orton for a 3rd rounder.

Going to get NCAA and draft Luck

Comment

I manged to get a 2013 1st and 3rd from the Bucs for Orton. Their QB went down in game 5 for the season and I manged to get some good value. I have Tebow as my starter and picked Pryor up from FA as he wasnt with the Raiders yet.

Comment

No men, I tried this thing before.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  I start Tebow online, Havnt done franchise but the very begining and can't even trade Orton for a 3rd rounder.

Going to get NCAA and draft Luck
                  I got a 2012 1st rounder from I think the 49ers for Orton.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you are trading for a QB why not go for Brady, Manning or Rivers?
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

If you want to get value for Orton do what I have done (3 times so far).

Make him back up, start whoever you want.
                      Play up until week 4 or 5 always checking team QB injury reports. Wait until a QB gets injured (I have been lucky twice with the Bucs and once with the Bills). Then put him on the trade block for a 2012 2nd round, open up the trade window and add a 2012 1st round to your request. For some reason it breaks the trade logic (the CPU thinks its a lower priority due to the 2nd being requested first) and accept the trade. You can get some made 2012 value for him to do whatever you want.

I personally get rid of Quinn and run Terell Pryor as my back up even though I hate Ohio State. He plays like Vick did in the old days of Madden.

Comment

I got 2 firsts and a third from the seahawks for otron lol
                        Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                          I would just start Tebow and trade Orton for picks.

but hey it's your franchise do what you want! I'm done with madden myself.
                          That's what I did, just started Tebow and played it as is. Jason Hunter had 12 sacks by week 14 in my season and the dumb errors and hearing Champ Bailey's intro 23049586543 times when I took the field on D made me send the game back quick (Gamefly)

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
                            That's what I did, just started Tebow and played it as is. Jason Hunter had 12 sacks by week 14 in my season and the dumb errors and hearing Champ Bailey's intro 23049586543 times when I took the field on D made me send the game back quick (Gamefly)
                            Dude I'm the same way. Every single game I hear about the offense going through Moreno and how shut down corner was invented for Champ.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X