New Video Games You're Interested In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video Games You're Interested In?

Well I'm trying to take my mind off of that disgusting loss. So I want to talk video games.

Skyrim anyone?

Battlefield 3?

I'm not that big into Modern Warfare at all tbh lol. Next year's Halo 4 is going to be cool imo.

Anything to take my mind off of today.
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

I recently got Madden 12 and Gears of War 3. I'm waiting for Skyrim, BF3, Arkham City, and MW3. Picked up Assassin's Creed 2 on the cheap and have been giving that some time as well.

Comment

Im not a huge gamer but I am looking forward to Battlefield 3.

Comment

Skyrim the new Batman game mass effect 3 and when ever borderlands 2 comes out

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Resistance 3, just started playing the series this summer, it's pretty cool.
          sigpic

Comment

Cant wait for Skyrim, Im a huge Elder Scrolls fan.
            Same for MW3, never really got into BF, I had Madden 12, but to be honest it's too much like 11, there is a few nice touches to it, but not enough to warrant spending the money.
            On a related note when it talks about the star defence players for the Broncos they reckon Champ Bailey is a star QB lol
            Currently playin Fallout: New Vegas after getting it for a steal
            sigpic

"I bleed orange and will always bleed orange and blue."

Comment

I'll be picking up RAGE for my PS3 in a few weeks. Skyrim for my 360 a month later. Uncharted 3 is another one I can't wait for. I'll eventually get Arkham City, and AC: Revelations.

Not getting MW3 or BF3, they're just average games and don't look all that good. Halo CE will be a good buy.

Comment

You'd better bet I'm gonna be there for Skyrim on release day.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  I'll be picking up RAGE for my PS3 in a few weeks. Skyrim for my 360 a month later. Uncharted 3 is another one I can't wait for. I'll eventually get Arkham City, and AC: Revelations.

Not getting MW3 or BF3, they're just average games and don't look all that good. Halo CE will be a good buy.
                  My Xbox 360 is dying. Give me reasons why I should get a PS3 instead of a new Xbox 360 elite.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                    My Xbox 360 is dying. Give me reasons why I should get a PS3 instead of a new Xbox 360 elite.
                    Uncharted 2 was more than enough to convince to buy a PS3 a year ago.

Uncharted 3 comes out in November, I wouldn't want to miss out on it. Gears 3 is out, that marks the end of any top 360 exclusive this year, aside from Forza 4, and Halo CE (which is just a remake).

Most of the best games this year are multiplats, so I'd go with the PS3. Unless of course you absolutely can't pass up on Halo CE and Forza 4.

Comment

Uncharted 2 was more than enough to convince to buy a PS3 a year ago.

Uncharted 3 comes out in November, I wouldn't want to miss out on it. Gears 3 is out, that marks the end of any top 360 exclusive this year, aside from Forza 4, and Halo CE (which is just a remake).

Most of the best games this year are multiplats, so I'd go with the PS3. Unless of course you absolutely can't pass up on Halo CE and Forza 4.
                      What about Halo 4 coming out next year?
                      sigpic

Comment

What about Halo 4 coming out next year?
                        Halo 4 won't be coming out until basically 2013. You can bet it will be the last Halo game on the 360.

Not sure what your budget is, but if you could get a PS3 now, and then another 360 next year, you'd have the best of both worlds.

The 360 will undoubtedly be cheaper in another year or so. Hell, you could probably get it bundled with Halo 4, and get a cool looking Halo 4 Xbox.

Comment

Halo 4 won't be coming out until basically 2013. You can bet it will be the last Halo game on the 360.

Not sure what your budget is, but if you could get a PS3 now, and then another 360 next year, you'd have the best of both worlds.

The 360 will undoubtedly be cheaper in another year or so. Hell, you could probably get it bundled with Halo 4, and get a cool looking Halo 4 Xbox.
                          That'd be cool. I'm interested in the computer ability of the PS3. Could I watch the NFL on my TV via my PS3 through the internet?
                          sigpic

Comment

That'd be cool. I'm interested in the computer ability of the PS3. Could I watch the NFL on my TV via my PS3 through the internet?
                            Actually, the PS3 has recently got NFL Sunday Ticket. So you'd be able to watch all the games on your PS3. It has keyboard and mouse compatibilities, so it actually makes a decent internet browser in that regard. BCMB, Youtube, and other places work great on it. I post on these boards all the time from my PS3.

Facebook isn't as good as it is on the 360 though.

You can also print things if you set up a printer for it.

Of course you get completely free online access, where as with Xbox Live, you have to pay just to play any of your games. You don't need PS+ in order to play games online, it's just for early beta access and discounts.

Comment

Actually, the PS3 has recently got NFL Sunday Ticket. So you'd be able to watch all the games on your PS3. It has keyboard and mouse compatibilities, so it actually makes a decent internet browser in that regard. BCMB, Youtube, and other places work great on it. I post on these boards all the time from my PS3.

Facebook isn't as good as it is on the 360 though.

You can also print things if you set up a printer for it.
                              0.0 WOOAOOOHAhAHA That is hardcore!!!!! Dude. I am going to buy a PS3 just for that. YAHHHH!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X