Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I bought seasons 1-5 and I'm finally getting caught up. Right near the end of season 3. Great show.
    Soooo jealous you're watching it for the first time!!!!

Comment

• I finally binge watched this entire show over the past month and change. I am absolutely blown away, that is some of the best TV I have ever seen. I'm really kind of sad that it's over. I share the same opinion of many about Sky, but am glad that Walt found a way to leave them something. Wow, what a freaking show.
      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
        I finally binge watched this entire show over the past month and change. I am absolutely blown away, that is some of the best TV I have ever seen. I'm really kind of sad that it's over. I share the same opinion of many about Sky, but am glad that Walt found a way to leave them something. Wow, what a freaking show.
        I completely AGREE.

I watched the series a year or so ago with my wife, and I can honestly say it's one of the greatest shows I've ever seen, or will ever see.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
          I finally binge watched this entire show over the past month and change. I am absolutely blown away, that is some of the best TV I have ever seen. I'm really kind of sad that it's over. I share the same opinion of many about Sky, but am glad that Walt found a way to leave them something. Wow, what a freaking show.
          For me as well. Incredible show, amazing acting.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            I completely AGREE.

I watched the series a year or so ago with my wife, and I can honestly say it's one of the greatest shows I've ever seen, or will ever see.
            Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            For me as well. Incredible show, amazing acting.
            It was a nice distraction from a tough season that's for sure. The characters were incredible, as were the actors/actresses.

Even Skylar, she was not very likable imo, but the actress did a magnificent job of making you dislike her even if I was hard to disagree with her stance.

Walt was a difficult character for me, I found it hard to dislike him even when I knew I should. I even found myself pulling for him at the very end.

Jesse is my boy though, poor guy.
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Gives me chills.

Comment

• I just saw that Gus Fring will in season 3 of "Better Call Saul".
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X