• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sSync View Post
    Just like BFBC2 flopped, amirite?

MOH sure as hell did.

Comment

Yeah, so I just played the beta.

This game is going to be terrible. It's a reskinned MOH. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        These games always flop I'll wait
        You're acting like battlefield has no experience in making MP games.... Did you ever play BF2 on the PC? Bad Company 1 and 2 online?

This game will not flop, and it is absolutely nothing like MoH. Just wait until you get some vehicular action in the actual game, or play the PC beta.
        Last edited by Hoserman117; 09-29-2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          Yeah, so I just played the beta.

This game is going to be terrible. It's a reskinned MOH. Nothing more.

This is nothing like MoH

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post

This is nothing like MoH
            Thats PC.

Console version is the TERRIBLE

Comment

Thats PC.

Console version is the TERRIBLE
              So what, the console version is not gonna have open maps and vehicles or something?

Unless you're saying the graphics are what is making the game horrible or something, then I'm not sure why it matters that this is PC footage. They're both going to have the same maps, vehicles, etc.

Comment

So what, the console version is not gonna have open maps and vehicles or something?

Unless you're saying the graphics are what is making the game horrible or something, then I'm not sure why it matters that this is PC footage. They're both going to have the same maps, vehicles, etc.
                I don't think there will be that many players at one time on console, I could be wrong.

The graphics are crap in the console, I understand its a beta, but they really are crap.

The game play is JUST LIKE MOH.

I dunno, I'll never change my mind. I can't stand the BF games. Just not my bag.

Comment

I don't think there will be that many players at one time on console, I could be wrong.

The graphics are crap in the console, I understand its a beta, but they really are crap.

The game play is JUST LIKE MOH.

I dunno, I'll never change my mind. I can't stand the BF games. Just not my bag.
                  There will be fewer, just like on BC2, but the fights were still massive and epic in that game.

And I'm watching my roommate play the beta right now, definitely does not look like crap. They're not amazing, but I don't really care. They'll be better n the full game anyways, but I still don't really care at all. Graphics are graphics, I can still enjoy the game.

And I guess I didn't even play enough of MoH because I thought it was crap, but I don't remember there being so many classes in there like medics, support teams, engineers etc. The best moments I had in BC2 were me and a bunch of friends loading up into a helicopter with a pilot, two gunners, and an engineer and constantly fighting, repairing, etc, or getting two medics and a support guy and hiding out in bunkers or craters constantly resupplying each other, reviving each other, and holding out in a single point against dozens of guys for the entire round. Or loading two gunners and an engineer into an APC, constantly fighting and backing off to repair.

If you play BF3 like you would CoD then it's gonna be insanely boring... the fun of it is getting together with groups of friends, making a cohesive squad, and kicking everybodies ass who tries to solo it. Best part is getting into squad battles, since you can respawn off of squad-mates it's an ongoing thing until you finally wipe them all out.

I honestly just can't think of another console FPS that offers that right now.

Comment

MOH sure as hell did.
                    MOH games = Been crap for a long time.
                    Battlefield games = Been legit for a long time.

Obviously if you don't enjoy BF style games you won't enjoy BF3. It sure as H won't flop though, and all the reviews of the beta I've seen coming out of the battlefield community as they prepare to move on from BC2 have been positive.
                    sigpic
                    - ★ -
                    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

There are lotsa bugs in the Beta. But I guess that's to be expected. The screen flashes white everyonce in a while. YOu can litterally crawl under the ground and hide inside mounts of dirt... you can walk on water. The game just bounces up and down at random times. It's almost not playable.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

There are lotsa bugs in the Beta. But I guess that's to be expected. The screen flashes white everyonce in a while. YOu can litterally crawl under the ground and hide inside mounts of dirt... you can walk on water. The game just bounces up and down at random times. It's almost not playable.
                        I've seen the crawling under dirt and bouncing around, but my roommate hasn't been able to walk under water or seen a single white screen except for when you win at the end of the game. Either way, it's a beta, I'm sure they know and will fix it at some point.

Either way, it hasn't been close to unplayable yet...

Oh well, I guess the game just isn't for some people. If I didn't have to study right now I'd be playing my ass off and having tons of fun with 3-4 buddies in a squad (solo in this game is against the entire point of the game).

Comment

I've seen the crawling under dirt and bouncing around, but my roommate hasn't been able to walk under water or seen a single white screen except for when you win at the end of the game. Either way, it's a beta, I'm sure they know and will fix it at some point.

Either way, it hasn't been close to unplayable yet...

Oh well, I guess the game just isn't for some people. If I didn't have to study right now I'd be playing my ass off and having tons of fun with 3-4 buddies in a squad (solo in this game is against the entire point of the game).
                          I was playing with four other buddies. and we were squading up or whatever. It was fine.

I went like 20 and 0 one game hiding in the dirt waiting for people to try to plant the bomb.

I exploited the poop outa that game.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was playing with four other buddies. and we were squading up or whatever. It was fine.

I went like 20 and 0 one game hiding in the dirt waiting for people to try to plant the bomb.

I exploited the poop outa that game.
                            Well that still sounds pretty boring

Comment

It was very boring.
                              sigpic

Comment

Campers ruin all the games

But I will still probably get this game because I need a shooting fix since Madden I am dominating against the computer so I will have to play agianst people again, so I will need a new game soon. But there is Rage coming up and then Skyrim and Battlefield and ..... Shoot this list is getting to long.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X