Hottest Disney Princess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hottest Disney Princess?

This may seem weird, but I asked this to some of my friends. Who do you think is the hottest Disney princess?

I'd go with Jasmine

sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

Belle. Her NAME means beauty Nuf Ced.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Of course then there's the non-cartoon princess

Last edited by Freyaka; 09-29-2011, 04:48 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        Belle. Her NAME means beauty Nuf Ced.
        It's a toss up for me between Belle and Ariel. What's interesting aboute Belle is that she is much more than just a hot princess; she actually has considerable depth and character. And, even though I'm not that big on red heads I've always had a thing for Ariel.

So, I suppose...

Fling-hot = Ariel
        Bring-home-to-meet-momma / 'til-death-do-us-part hot = Belle
        And, imo... Snow White and Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty) are merely beer-goggle-hot.
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
          This may seem weird, but I asked this to some of my friends. Who do you think is the hottest Disney princess?

I'd go with Jasmine

I'm with you. Plus, fell the soonest. Plus, she recognized Aladdin imediately, which shows brains. Belle pissed off the beast and a gun-toting lunatic. Ariel was attractive, but she was stupid enough to risk her voice. Cinderella was a door mat. I never thought Snow White was attractive, & I can't remember "Sleeping Beauty" at all
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

what ! no Pocahuntas ? (hopefully only one speeling error in the name)

Shes kind of a princess no?
            Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
            -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

uh...................................
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Princess Tamina

P.S. I had to save this thread from its ultimate pedobear demise~

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                  Princess Tamina

P.S. I had to save this thread from its ultimate pedobear demise~
                  Which movie is she from?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Louich View Post
                    what ! no Pocahuntas ? (hopefully only one speeling error in the name)

Shes kind of a princess no?
                    I HATE HER! She dumped John Smith for NOTHING!
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                      Which movie is she from?
                      Prince of Persia.

I agree she is the hottest Disney princess but the chick is beautiful, so calling her hot is a insult.

As a kid, I always liked princess Jasmine.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Which movie is she from?
                        Evidently my girls are watching the WRONG Disney movies.
                        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                          Evidently my girls are watching the WRONG Disney movies.

You're sure to get some peculiar looks from mom after sitting through 30 minutes of dad's recommended movie for the girls.
                          sigpic

Comment

Prince of persia's Princess wins hands down and that was a great movie to.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

You're sure to get some peculiar looks from mom after sitting through 30 minutes of dad's recommended movie for the girls.
                              Yeah, this one's going to take some guile and creativity.

The look she gave me after the last time they watched 'my choice' is still etched in my mind. Where The Red Fern Grows... Not good. It was rough. I knew the ending. They didn't and were crushed. Mom was pissed. But, this is different... Tamina is different... okay, I think I have an angle now.

But, seriously... as a father of young girls these princesses are so ridiculously pervasive that sometimes it seems that I live with all of them too. I'm always finding their tiaras and gowns lying about; and so many pictures of themselves too - on every imaginable item. On second thought, I take it all back. None of them are hot (excluding Tamina, of course ) The rest are a bunch of vain, messy little turds.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                              X