Arrested Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    I watched them all in one day. They were all very good. I think my favorite episode may have been episode 3... or 4. The first one that features Tobias and Lindsay. It might be A nu start....

Portia's plastic surgery made me depressed. That woman used to be super beautiful.
    *fixed that for ya*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
      I think my favorite episode of the new season was the second to last or whatever one was the Buster episode. This season was definitely different. It was enjoyable to watch but I feel like there wasn't as many laughs as the first three season. Laughs per minute or LPMs are not at the same level in season 4. The season definitely got better as it progressed.
      It was a lot darker this time around, I was laughing about Tobias and Gob essentially switching places

Spoiler With Gob going gay for Tony Wonder and Tobias falling in love with the sue storm actress chick.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I loved the new season but since my review is spoilerific I'll just white it out, highlight to read.

good season overall, it's interesting that they made Tobias more hetro and Gob 100% more gay this season. I died laughing at the Tobias sex predator part "daddy's gotta get his rocks off" LOL! I felt the season could have done with more buster but his one and only episode was a good one. The one consistent thing since the show started was that family came first for Michael and he and his son had a good but sometimes strained relationship. I didn't really like the series ending on George Michael punching Michael in the face but hopefully the movie if there is one will patch that up. I will say though that this season really turned me off to both characters, they spent the whole season acting far too bluthlike for my tastes....In the past you could kind of separate them out from the rest of the bluth family, now they are pretty much right in line with everyone else.

It'll be interesting seeing what happens with buster and his murder charges for the murder of lucille 2. I really hope they make another season or a movie because the ending for this season quite frankly wasn't satisfying enough for my tastes but I guess you can't complain a show that's been of the air for ages got a 15 episode comeback.

oh yea and thanks to this season I now find myself frequently saying "ninja please"
        It was AD, but didn't have the whole AD feel to it. I think it's because they are setting up the movie.

Overall? I liked it. I think they tried to hard to push the ostrich into everything. You're right, Frey, I didn't like the characters Michael and George Mcharr... uhh.. George Michael became. But the ending made it make sense in that it feels like they are setting a conflict for the movie.

You're right, the Tobias to Sex Predator part was the best!!!! "An how old is your daughter...?" "She's 19... but I'm thinking 15....", with a smile on his face?!?! Greatly written scene!

Also, the whole wall thing? Didn't like it! I was almost getting confused on what the heezit they were trying to do. But I'm curious to see what happnens with the marriage. Lucille was ANGRY!!!!!!!!

Buster's episode? Hilarious!!!! He got a big hand from the government!! Seriously!!!!!!

Can't wait for the movie!!!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Honey!! Daddy needs to get his rocks off!!

Did anyone notice Thing's never-nude shorts?

Anyone know if the movie will be in theatres or a direct release to Netflix?

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            Honey!! Daddy needs to get his rocks off!!

Did anyone notice Thing's never-nude shorts?

Anyone know if the movie will be in theatres or a direct release to Netflix?
            Actually, I did, and it cracked me up!!!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Anyone notice anything funny about Sally Sitwell?

Comment

Working...
              X