Christian Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Music

For you fellow Christians...(or those who aren't).

Do you listen to much Christian music? And if so, who are your favorite bands?
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Originally posted by RealBronco

I'd rather have hemorrhoid surgery.

Comment

its people like you who codemned our nation to death by bush. We will not survive as a world power the next 4 years. Thank you, jesus freaks of america, for destroying my future!
      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

I'd rather have hemorrhoid surgery.
        LMFAO!!
        I was gonna say the Mormon tabernacle Choir.. Those guys are flat out on the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
          LMFAO!!
          I was gonna say the Mormon tabernacle Choir.. Those guys are flat out on the fly...
          Except they're not Christian...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
            its people like you who codemned our nation to death by bush. We will not survive as a world power the next 4 years. Thank you, jesus freaks of america, for destroying my future!

Whoa...you didn't have to reply...I said fellow Christians and those who listen to the music....not someone who's upset over the election.

And I'm not getting into it but it's people like Kerry who would have taken our country to hell (which it's been on it's way for years) you'll never understand but having a Christian leader is the best thing to happen to this country in a long time.

But this thread is about music so drop it.
            sigpic

Comment

Really! Then how bout your opinion on what they are then.. :0

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                Really! Then how bout your opinion on what they are then.. :0
                A cult. If you want background go check out "The God Makers" and "The God Makers II" from your library and that should help you.
                sigpic

Comment

Whoa...you didn't have to reply...I said fellow Christians and those who listen to the music....not someone who's upset over the election.

And I'm not getting into it but it's people like Kerry who would have taken our country to hell (which it's been on it's way for years) you'll never understand but having a Christian leader is the best thing to happen to this country in a long time.

But this thread is about music so drop it.
                  So, our country has been on it's way to hell for sometime now yet it's Bush who's our president? I thought he was a great leader?
                  Bush IS NOT our savior...he is not the Lord Almighty.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    So, our country has been on it's way to hell for sometime now yet it's Bush who's our president? I thought he was a great leader?
                    Bush IS NOT our savior...he is not the Lord Almighty.
                    excellent job of putting words in my mouth.

I didn't say Bush had anything to do with the reasons our country is going to hell.

I didn't say he was the country's savior. I said he's what the country needs.
                    sigpic

Comment

A cult. If you want background go check out "The God Makers" and "The God Makers II" from your library and that should help you.
                      Cult - The followers of such a religion or sect.
                      Every religion is a cult.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

u guys dont have to be such a d1 ck hes asking if anybody does he doesnt need some wise a ss comments

Comment

excellent job of putting words in my mouth.

I didn't say Bush had anything to do with the reasons our country is going to hell.

I didn't say he was the country's savior. I said he's what the country needs.
                          Your right, You didn't say bush is the reason we're going to hell.

But you did say that this Country has been going to hell for sometime now, and Bush just happens to be our President. Him not being able to stop our descent into hell is pretty poor leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                            Cult - The followers of such a religion or sect.
                            Every religion is a cult.
                            granted...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                              that comment was to this kid

Comment

Working...
                              X