• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked The Avengers TV show.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Well I will still end up seeing it at some point, since I'm a sucker for superhero movies. Heck I'm watching The Cape on netflix lol.
      That show made me angry because it got canceled.....It wasn't great but it was good enough I would have liked another season or two.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
        I know, i was kidding around. Gosling would be a good choice, but i wouldn't mind seeing someone like Jensen Ackles or Jared Padalecki (The boys from Supernatural) playing the Captain. Some actor who isn't portrayed in a lot of movies.
        I was sort of hoping for Justin Hartley personally.

sigpic

Comment

I wish ant-man and wasp were among the team. The avengers look incomplete, maybe whedon will have some surprises up his sleeve?

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            I was sort of hoping for Justin Hartley personally.

I think he would be a great Captain America, liked him in Smallville. I can't believe that i don't see him in any other tv shows or movies.
            HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
              I think he would be a great Captain America, liked him in Smallville. I can't believe that i don't see him in any other tv shows or movies.
              I was actually hoping they'd do a green arrow spinoff with him in it.
              sigpic

Comment

I really think they should cut down on the superhero movies and start making superhero TV shows. I think those would make better due to it being more like the comics. Each week could be like a comic and I think it would do well. And then make the movies be like big things that would be how I would love to see the superhero things go but I can only hope.

P.S. big fan of smallville main reason I had this idea.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Anyone else excited to see Renner as Hawkeye? He had a cameo role in Thor, but showed up in the avengers trailer. I'd like to see how they get him involved.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                  X