Episode III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode III

I hope you Bronco fans are Star Wars fans like me I got a nice treat for you...
    http://www.digitalentropy.net/Internapse/Index.html
    Do Enjoy this now... it's almost time :0
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

I am looking to it but I'm looking forward to Serenity more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      I am looking to it but I'm looking forward to Serenity more.
      SERENITY NOW hahaha, I think of George's dad on Sienfeld whenever I hear/see the word serenity.

and thanks for the link dawg#fan, I am so looking forward to chapter III.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Yeah, we get to see the Birth of Darth Vader. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Comment

Link doesn't work but I found it on limewire
          Last edited by Booher; 11-05-2004, 08:21 AM.
          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Yeah, we get to see the Birth of Darth Vader. That alone is worth the price of admission.
            Unless Lucas screws it up by having C-3PO jump into the most dramatic scene and say, "Look, Anakin is just a shadow of his former self!" or "Tonight looks like a Dark Knight indeed!" or some stupid way of killing the powerful moment.

Hmm...I think I'm still irritated over the big fight scene in Ep. 2 with all the Jedi where Lucas kept cutting to 3PO and his stupid one-liners so that the audience wouldn't get too tense or something. Dumbass.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
              Unless Lucas screws it up by having C-3PO jump into the most dramatic scene and say, "Look, Anakin is just a shadow of his former self!" or "Tonight looks like a Dark Knight indeed!" or some stupid way of killing the powerful moment.

Hmm...I think I'm still irritated over the big fight scene in Ep. 2 with all the Jedi where Lucas kept cutting to 3PO and his stupid one-liners so that the audience wouldn't get too tense or something. Dumbass.
              totally agree, I have been so disappointed with the first 2 episodes, but from the pics it looks like maybe Lucas can redeem himself.

Comment

I was so mad when he edited more kids stuff into REturn of the Jedi for the special edition.
                My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by ARBroncos
                  I was so mad when he edited more kids stuff into REturn of the Jedi for the special edition.
                  Well, Lucas apparently doesn't think he's rich enough yet so he has to make sure he can sell more kiddie merchandise, to which he has all the rights.

I'm just hoping he'll gouge me one more time by releasing the original editions of episodes 4-6 on DVD, even though he supposedly refuses to. I don't need or want all the extra eye candy and would prefer the original, unedited versions.
                  ------

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
                    totally agree, I have been so disappointed with the first 2 episodes, but from the pics it looks like maybe Lucas can redeem himself.
                    You know, I didn't think they were terrible. I just thought they could have been so much more if he didn't worry so much about the merchandise and just tried to make the movies for his core audience. And his damn cliches and inability to write a good story that can stand on its own merits and not rely on bringing in characters from episodes 4-6 that shouldn't really be involved in episodes 1-3...
                    ------

Comment

Very excited for this movie I am. Good it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                        You know, I didn't think they were terrible. I just thought they could have been so much more if he didn't worry so much about the merchandise and just tried to make the movies for his core audience. And his damn cliches and inability to write a good story that can stand on its own merits and not rely on bringing in characters from episodes 4-6 that shouldn't really be involved in episodes 1-3...

Yeah, the first 2 movies were good but they were poorly written IMO. Hopefully Lucas gets someone else to help write III. The dialog of episode I and II is almost unbearable at times.

Comment

So what's it called?

Revenge of the Sith or Rise of the Empire?

The trailer I wateched said the latter.
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Star Trek rules!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                              Star Trek rules!
                              I don't care! Star Trek, Star Wars, Serenity, I just need a new kick ass, big budget, big screen sci-fi fix!
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Working...
                              X