Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies you like that the rest of us might not know about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American History X.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Ohh First time watching Buffy?

How far along are ya?

Season 2, 3, 4 and 5 are some of the best TV ever made!
      Good stuff.
      Just finished the first season. You're endorsement definitely has me looking forward to the next ones.

Hey, did you hear that Whedon is supposed to direct (don't know about the writing) the big screen version of Wonder Woman? His short list of actresses for the title role are Gellar, Charisma Carpenter, and one of the Firefly actresses who I assume to be Morena Baccarin. Apparently he's loyal to the ladies on his shows.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Mine's Spaceballs, that movie's hillarious.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
          Just finished the first season. You're endorsement definitely has me looking forward to the next ones.

Hey, did you hear that Whedon is supposed to direct (don't know about the writing) the big screen version of Wonder Woman? His short list of actresses for the title role are Gellar, Charisma Carpenter, and one of the Firefly actresses who I assume to be Morena Baccarin. Apparently he's loyal to the ladies on his shows.
          1)The show REALLY picks up after the first season. Just hang in there. Your in for a treat.

2)Yeah, I heard. I don't like Gellar for the role. She's too short. Wonder Woman is supposed to be an Amazon. Charisma Carpenter would be perfect for the part. I wouldn't mind seeing Morena in it either and Whedon writing and directing would be awesome. He knows bout as good as anyone on making a female superhero that's not too feminist and that everyone can enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            1)The show REALLY picks up after the first season. Just hang in there. Your in for a treat.

2)Yeah, I heard. I don't like Gellar for the role. She's too short. Wonder Woman is supposed to be an Amazon. Charisma Carpenter would be perfect for the part. I wouldn't mind seeing Morena in it either and Whedon writing and directing would be awesome. He knows bout as good as anyone on making a female superhero that's not too feminist and that everyone can enjoy.
            1) Well, we really enjoyed the first season so if they get even better...

2) I thought the same thing about Gellar. My wife said maybe they could make her look larger like they did for the Hobbits in the Lord of the Rings movies. Heh. I would definitely like either Carpenter or Baccarin in the role.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
            X