Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna is this years Super Bowl Half Time Show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna is this years Super Bowl Half Time Show.

For the second straight year I will be pressing mute. This choice truly baffles me. Since the "wardrobe malfunction" the NFL has tried to book "safe" or atleast "safer" acts ie Paul McCartney. How on earth so they think they can have a family friendly show with Madonna?

This is the one of the biggest TV events in the world every year. One would think the NFL would be able to have the ability to book the best of the best every year instead we almost always get a train wreck.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Sucks that the Broncos will have such a horrible half time show
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Oh how I hope none of her clothes comes off
      sigpic
      Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        For the second straight year I will be pressing mute. This choice truly baffles me. Since the "wardrobe malfunction" the NFL has tried to book "safe" or atleast "safer" acts ie Paul McCartney. How on earth so they think they can have a family friendly show with Madonna?

This is the one of the biggest TV events in the world every year. One would think the NFL would be able to have the ability to book the best of the best every year instead we almost always get a train wreck.
        Mute isn't going to be sufficient for me...have you seen her lately? She's downright nasty!

I'll turn it back to the game when my Broncos get back on the field thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

I want The Boss back or maybe just let Slash rip a 15 minute solo lol..
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Mute isn't going to be sufficient for me...have you seen her lately? She's downright nasty!

Freyaka, that is one disturbing picture!!!
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

They should get Pearl Jam, Metallica, Guns N Roses (even this new lineup) or some other band that actually plays guitars. Loved Madonna.....25 years ago. This is getting ridiculous. Who's next, Bette Middler?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                They should get Pearl Jam, Metallica, Guns N Roses (even this new lineup) or some other band that actually plays guitars. Loved Madonna.....25 years ago. This is getting ridiculous. Who's next, Bette Middler?
                Imagine that, "Welcome to the Jungle" rocking the stadium. Wow that would be insane.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

This proves Al Davis did not die, he just had implants.
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                    This proves Al Davis did not die, he just had implants.
                    Heeey now....

Okay that was pretty damn funny.

Comment

Oh hey look, it's 1987

Comment

Ouch, plus she will be performing with cirque du soleil. Since when are football fans cirque du soleil fans??

Don't get me wrong, I like Madonna's music and all but she would not be on my top ten list of performers for something a big as the Super Bowl.

Comment

its like they want the half time shows to suck :paper:

Comment

Everything Madonna touches in recent memory sucks...
                            ask Arod
                            ask guy ritchie

terrible

Comment

Janet Jackson ruined the Super Bowl halftime show with one single sequined star....

Comment

Working...
                              X