Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna is this years Super Bowl Half Time Show.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I was praying they would choose the foo fighters, guess that made too much sense. Its good music thats relevant, something that is hard to come about these days.

    Comment


    • #17
      Why don't they get a awesome classic rock band? seriously?
      So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

      In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

      Comment


      • #18
        Gross. Can we just see cheerleaders wrestling each other?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
          Gross. Can we just see cheerleaders wrestling each other?
          Yeah. There's absolutely, positively, NO chance for a nip-slip in that halftime show.

          Comment


          • #20
            Not a huge van halen fan but everybody loves a little van halen.
            Now go get your shine box

            Comment


            • #21
              I know they wanna go with something "safe" but there are plenty of todays band that they could go with that are "safe"

              Like...Coldplay.

              With their new record having been released a couple months ago, Coldplay would have been a great choice for the Super Bowl Halftime Show.
              Denver Broncos
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks
              Colorado Avalanche


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                Not a huge van halen fan but everybody loves a little van halen.
                I think VH will play the Super Bowl next year in New Orleans. They have a new album and tour coming out so they'll be in the public eye again (my avatar).
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'd love to see the Foo Fighters do a halftime show, failing that, the Red Hot Chili Peppers or Pearl Jam.

                  Madonna? Eh.

                  On a side note, I think Prince will go some way to being beaten in a HT show, his performance at Superbowl 41 was absolutely phenomenal.
                  Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by vcooper3 View Post
                    I think VH will play the Super Bowl next year in New Orleans. They have a new album and tour coming out so they'll be in the public eye again (my avatar).
                    That's why i mentioned it.

                    I heard Tattoo on the radio it wasn't bad. Plus everyone knows who they are.
                    Now go get your shine box

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      At least it's not Nickelback
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Charger$

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                        I'd love to see the Foo Fighters do a halftime show, failing that, the Red Hot Chili Peppers or Pearl Jam.

                        Madonna? Eh.

                        On a side note, I think Prince will go some way to being beaten in a HT show, his performance at Superbowl 41 was absolutely phenomenal.
                        It wasn't bad, but his guitar that night was way out of tune.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I usually turn off the tube during halftime anyway..it's just irritating most of the time.
                          Go Broncos + God Bless= GB²

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            at least the NFL is still relevant unlike Madonna

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Well big game is almost here, and just got reminded about this terrible half time show with her press conference on NFL Network.
                              sigpic

                              2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Wow....this has got to be the worst half time show sooo boring just like the game

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X