Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna is this years Super Bowl Half Time Show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Experience
    replied
    I thought it sucked....

Cee Lo was the only good thing about it.

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    It was pretty solid, at least they had cameos from some more modern artists.

Also MIA had a verse or two and I love MIA.

Prince was the last really good one though.

Leave a comment:

• ParkHill-71
    replied
    lol....you guys are a trip. That halftime show wasn't bad. Now I was here in Denver when the NBA came to Pepsi Center and they put a rapping cowboy on the stage. That was bad! I like my rock, but understand everyone doesn't like rock. I like my rap, but understand everyone doesn't like rap. Everyone gets a turn. Knowone gets to corner the market on halftime shows.
    I'm proud of Madonna(for her age) and thought it was just your average run of the mill halftime show.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    I thought it was great.
    Clever mixing in the marching band ect.
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 02-05-2012, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    i havent watched a half time show in a SB in well over 10 years and i am not about to start with freaking madona.

Leave a comment:

• jc13
    replied
    Madonna looks pretty good for being 53

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Wow....this has got to be the worst half time show sooo boring just like the game

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Well big game is almost here, and just got reminded about this terrible half time show with her press conference on NFL Network.

Leave a comment:

• RoadtoSBFoxboro
    replied
    at least the NFL is still relevant unlike Madonna

Leave a comment:

• GB2
    replied
    I usually turn off the tube during halftime anyway..it's just irritating most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• AznBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    I'd love to see the Foo Fighters do a halftime show, failing that, the Red Hot Chili Peppers or Pearl Jam.

Madonna? Eh.

On a side note, I think Prince will go some way to being beaten in a HT show, his performance at Superbowl 41 was absolutely phenomenal.
    It wasn't bad, but his guitar that night was way out of tune.

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    At least it's not Nickelback

Leave a comment:

• jc13
    replied
    Originally posted by vcooper3 View Post
    I think VH will play the Super Bowl next year in New Orleans. They have a new album and tour coming out so they'll be in the public eye again (my avatar).
    That's why i mentioned it.

I heard Tattoo on the radio it wasn't bad. Plus everyone knows who they are.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    I'd love to see the Foo Fighters do a halftime show, failing that, the Red Hot Chili Peppers or Pearl Jam.

Madonna? Eh.

On a side note, I think Prince will go some way to being beaten in a HT show, his performance at Superbowl 41 was absolutely phenomenal.

Leave a comment:

• vcooper3
    replied
    Originally posted by jc13 View Post
    Not a huge van halen fan but everybody loves a little van halen.
    I think VH will play the Super Bowl next year in New Orleans. They have a new album and tour coming out so they'll be in the public eye again (my avatar).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X