Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna is this years Super Bowl Half Time Show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madonna looks pretty good for being 53
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

i havent watched a half time show in a SB in well over 10 years and i am not about to start with freaking madona.

Comment

I thought it was great.
        Clever mixing in the marching band ect.
        Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 02-05-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

lol....you guys are a trip. That halftime show wasn't bad. Now I was here in Denver when the NBA came to Pepsi Center and they put a rapping cowboy on the stage. That was bad! I like my rock, but understand everyone doesn't like rock. I like my rap, but understand everyone doesn't like rap. Everyone gets a turn. Knowone gets to corner the market on halftime shows.
          I'm proud of Madonna(for her age) and thought it was just your average run of the mill halftime show.
          sigpic

Comment

It was pretty solid, at least they had cameos from some more modern artists.

Also MIA had a verse or two and I love MIA.

Prince was the last really good one though.

Comment

I thought it sucked....

Cee Lo was the only good thing about it.
              sigpic

Comment

You might not be a Madonna fan, and she didn't do anything earth shattering, but I thought it was a solid act. A big improvement over last year -- at least the sound was good this year.

Comment

The show wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.

It sucked up until more singers like CeLo Green came in, and it was far better than the Black Eye Peas whom apparently suck live.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I thought she sounded fantastic. Last year's show was horrible. The sound was way off.

She can still dance, still sounds about the same, the music was good, and I even got some of the covert themes that were presented in the performance.

I thought it was one of the best halftime shows in years.

Edit: I just surfed the web for whatever the Hell kind of news this is. She's getting pretty high marks from whoever it is that judges such things, and of course in comparison to other Super Bowl shows of recent memory, she's scoring really well.
                    Last edited by Alastor; 02-06-2012, 06:56 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

I can't believe that "mia" thing decided to flip the crowd off.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        I can't believe that "mia" thing decided to flip the crowd off.
                        I didn't even notice it, nor do I think it merits attention. It's just someone trying to stunt their way for some free press. "Don't feed the troll."

Comment

Well still. Honestly I didn't even know who she was before this. And its the big game, is it really necessary to throw out a big f you?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                            Well still. Honestly I didn't even know who she was before this. And its the big game, is it really necessary to throw out a big f you?
                            See? No one even knew who she was. That's exactly why she did it.

I liked the big dude. Cee Lo. Not because he flipped anyone off either, but because that dude could siiiiing!

So now I'm checkin' his music out a bit.

I was completely apathetic about MIA's performance, and now that I know about the flipping off thing, I'm even less impressed.

Still, no one was looking at her. They were looking at Madonna, and rightly so. She's the star. The single greatest female singer and songwriter in the history of the world.

MIA? I didn't even realize she was there.

I liked the big dude though.

Comment

Ceelo was definitely the best out of the 3 "other" singers.

MIA, you're right no one knows who she is. But come on NBC you can do a better job at booking talent.

And nicki minaj is just weird and annoying.

I think the really missed on the two female singers because Madonna and ceelo were pretty decent.
                              sigpic

Comment

Didn't like any of it and I'm extremely tolerant of music, I always take entertainment and stuff into account but I thought it was pretty terrible! I do prefer the "featuring Madonna" concept as opposed to just a 20 minute concert, it was pretty cool, like a show. That's about all though.

Comment

Working...
                                X