Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna is this years Super Bowl Half Time Show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Foo Fighters don't top the list for next year's show, someone needs to be fired. I didn't mind Madonna at all, but it just didn't have that oomph that a rock band could deliver. When I saw the middle finger and heard the curse word, I thought they were going to go to commercial immediately. I heard that only a few cities got to see it happen though. Most cities used their edit button and went to black for a second. Next year better be good, they are starting to run out of classic performers.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      I can't believe that "mia" thing decided to flip the crowd off.
      Mia is known to do stuff like that, don't let her get to you.

She tries to pass the idea that she's a bad(insert word).

She's actually a well known artist, one of her more recent songs was that Paper Planes song.

But like I said, she does stuff like this all the time.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        If the Foo Fighters don't top the list for next year's show, someone needs to be fired. I didn't mind Madonna at all, but it just didn't have that oomph that a rock band could deliver. When I saw the middle finger and heard the curse word, I thought they were going to go to commercial immediately. I heard that only a few cities got to see it happen though. Most cities used their edit button and went to black for a second. Next year better be good, they are starting to run out of classic performers.
        I second this.

The Foos would absolutely rock. No big production, just rock out.
        sigpic

Adopted Posters:
        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
        Adopted By:
        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
        Broncbeat

Comment

MIA is awesome and anybody who disagrees is wrong!

She's ultra political and is known to create controversy, so whoever booked her should not have been surprised at the results.

I honestly didn't even notice her flip off the camera. And I don't think it really is a big deal anyway. It didn't last that long, and i'd be surprised if anybody over the age of five hasn't given somebody the finger, whether it be in jest or on accident or whatever. Should she have done it? No. But so what? At least she didn't show us her nips.

I would argue that MIA is one of the last true punk artists out there. Punks cause controversy. That's what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
            MIA is awesome and anybody who disagrees is wrong!

She's ultra political and is known to create controversy, so whoever booked her should not have been surprised at the results.

I honestly didn't even notice her flip off the camera. And I don't think it really is a big deal anyway. It didn't last that long, and i'd be surprised if anybody over the age of five hasn't given somebody the finger, whether it be in jest or on accident or whatever. Should she have done it? No. But so what? At least she didn't show us her nips.

I would argue that MIA is one of the last true punk artists out there. Punks cause controversy. That's what they do.
            I agree, I don't really listen to her music, but I like her personality and style towards her music.

Stephen A. gave a more noticeable bird, and nobody talked about it.

If I was the NFL I wouldn't have said sorry, it's just the bird, and they new what they was getting when they booked her.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I really didnt dig the half time show but that was just me..

I do enjoy MIA really enjoyed her last album... and as was stated anyone who signed her up to perform should have expected something... or they didnt do their homework

Comment

Working...
              X