Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna is this years Super Bowl Half Time Show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Mute isn't going to be sufficient for me...have you seen her lately? She's downright nasty!

I'll turn it back to the game when my Broncos get back on the field thank you!
    Freyaka, that is one disturbing picture!!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    I want The Boss back or maybe just let Slash rip a 15 minute solo lol..

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    For the second straight year I will be pressing mute. This choice truly baffles me. Since the "wardrobe malfunction" the NFL has tried to book "safe" or atleast "safer" acts ie Paul McCartney. How on earth so they think they can have a family friendly show with Madonna?

This is the one of the biggest TV events in the world every year. One would think the NFL would be able to have the ability to book the best of the best every year instead we almost always get a train wreck.
    Mute isn't going to be sufficient for me...have you seen her lately? She's downright nasty!

I'll turn it back to the game when my Broncos get back on the field thank you!

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    Oh how I hope none of her clothes comes off

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Sucks that the Broncos will have such a horrible half time show

Leave a comment:

• Madonna is this years Super Bowl Half Time Show.

For the second straight year I will be pressing mute. This choice truly baffles me. Since the "wardrobe malfunction" the NFL has tried to book "safe" or atleast "safer" acts ie Paul McCartney. How on earth so they think they can have a family friendly show with Madonna?

This is the one of the biggest TV events in the world every year. One would think the NFL would be able to have the ability to book the best of the best every year instead we almost always get a train wreck.
Working...
X