No announcement yet.

Rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that's too bad. I loved his music. I was just talking about him with someone a week or two ago. Around the time he came out with that album that had Chris Rock in it, I got robbed by this girl named Bambi. Everytime his song "Hey, Dirty, baby I've got your money" was played on the radio, these girls I hung out with would sing "Hey, Uula, Bambi's got your money" hahaha, it was so funny...not the getting robbed part, the singing my friends did

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
      I feel about as sad as I felt when arafat died.......Not sad at all........ One less person to create crap woops I meant rap.
      come on guy, he's a person, you should never be glad when someone dies, even your sworn enemy.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Did you guys see jay leno last night his crack on odb and arafat had me rolling.......
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

ok you guys are probably gunna kill me for this, cus i, out of a lot of people, should know this one, but i've never heard of him..whats a song he sings? maybe its one of those i-know-him-but-dont-realize-it things...maybe its just me

pimpette

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
            I feel about as sad as I felt when arafat died.......Not sad at all........ One less person to create crap woops I meant rap.
            You're A Heartless Piece Of Crap But What Else Can I Expect From Your Idiotic Ass!

Rest In Peace Ol' Dirt Dawg!

Thanks for representing Brooklyn to the fullest. The Hip-Hop Community and the rest of the World will miss you Son.

Shame On You, When You Step Through To The Ol' Dirty Bastard, Brooklyn Zoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
              I liked his rap but not his lifestyle. Now his 14 kids have to live without a dad. Not that he was much of one to begin with.
              14 kids?

GOOD HELL!
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
              X