Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So for all you Madden ballers who play with the Broncos...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Every week on Fridays...very good adjustments usually too

Leave a comment:

• JW7
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3
    How often does it update the player data in-season?
    Pretty often. Probably every 1-2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    How often does it update the player data in-season?

Leave a comment:

• lilchun87
    replied
    my madden freezes on me too much. i stopped playing it like a month ago because of it lol.

maybe i should start back up on it i wonder how much has changed on the bronco's madden roster since than.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoooJohnson
    replied
    I made a custom playbook that I use online, it has a great formation with Tebow in the gun, McGahee next to him but slightly back, and Fell/Rosario in front of McGahee, like an H-Back. It has three receivers, too, and I run all over literally anybody

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    DT is almost Megatron but it's better cuz he doesn't receive the attention ...

Decker possession WR

and on passing downs, Dime with Von and Doom coming off the edge..

I'm a beast with them 820 skill pts

Username - Sniperclick ... hmu if you want a LEGIT good FB game no "madden" bs

Leave a comment:

• JW7
    replied
    I'm loving it. It was painful to play with the team when the game was released. The new roster update needs to give more props to the oline though.

Leave a comment:

• So for all you Madden ballers who play with the Broncos...

How much fun are you having right now? This team is so fun to play with, especially with DT, Decker and Royal at receiver (as always)...and the nasty defense. Von is unstoppable on this game.

It's been 5 years since I felt like I had an advantage playing with the Broncos in Madden.

Cheers, dudes.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎