No announcement yet.

Thinking of buying an XBOX 360....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have either game, so I can't comment fairly.

But if you're interested, you can buy used and new games online from Glyde cheaper than anywhere else I've ever found. Even Ebay. It's free to setup an account and there are no member fees. Think of an online Gamestop without the brick and mortar stores.

BF3 is $40 (used guaranteed to work)
    MW3 is 38.50 (used guaranteed to work)

Although the prices change daily depending on the number of games in stock; more games = lower prices.

You can create an account here:

sigpic

Comment

I never got around to buying a 360. I bought a PS3 first and my friends play PS3's more so I just didn't end up needing it.

Will be interesting to see what the next gen consoles have to offer. Only reason I bought the PS3 first was because BluRay became the standard. Will be interesting if there is another format war of some kind on the next go-around.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        id get it, there are tons of good deals right now on bundles

and we all play COD round these parts
        Where are you seeing that? It's still 59.99 everywhere.

Comment

you should get this too brent

Get on your enemy's 'six,' chalk up another kill and rule the skies with the Saitek Aviator - the best way to play flight games on your Xbox 360® and PC. The Aviator gives you total accuracy and complete control, improving the way you play air combat games, heightening realism and enhancing gameplay. * 3 buttons, heavy duty trigger and POV analog stick * 2 buttons, Start and Select and D-pad * Dual mode switch - changes control layout to support different games * Communicate with your wingmen online with integrated Xbox Live® headset connector * Large, flat base gives total stability

Comment

Got my gamertag set up.

Sigz89

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
              I never got around to buying a 360. I bought a PS3 first and my friends play PS3's more so I just didn't end up needing it.

Will be interesting to see what the next gen consoles have to offer. Only reason I bought the PS3 first was because BluRay became the standard. Will be interesting if there is another format war of some kind on the next go-around.
              Me, too. I got PS3 a few years back, and blu-ray was the tiebreaker. I think it's just fine.

Now the Kinect is tipping things toward the 360 if I was buying one today.

Comment

Why'd you return it? You could have played it and changed your life j/k

They also had the new Assassin's creed, the new Batman, and the new Uncharted for that much too on BF. I guess that means they all suck I don't think doorbusters really count man. lol Had MW3 came out earlier, it would have been right there with those games at the same price.

The reviews for BF3 are all very positive. I don't think the $5 difference in price right now between the two is indicative of which game is better as much as the fact one has been out longer.
                i would have kept it but i also got batman, AC: Revelations, fifa, and had just gotten MW3

ac was decent beat it and traded it to amazon for more than i bought it for lol. getting batman for xmas

but i all my friends play COD i hate playing alone and i didnt need 2 shooters atm
                sigpic
                -------

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                  i was mistaken, saw it on BF and then a week ago on amazon i think.

i also hate EA so that has something to do with it, it pisses me off that if i bought a used game i have to pay 10 dollars to them to play online, seriously screw that
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                    Bundle meaning the console packaged with the game
                    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                      Got my gamertag set up.

Sigz89
                      Welcome to XBL... Your world will never be the same again.

:thumb:
                      sigpic
                      - ★ -
                      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                        i would have kept it but i also got batman, AC: Revelations, fifa, and had just gotten MW3

ac was decent beat it and traded it to amazon for more than i bought it for lol. getting batman for xmas

but i all my friends play COD i hate playing alone and i didnt need 2 shooters atm
                        Yeah, that makes sense. I wouldn't want to play by myself all the time either, and bouncing back and forth between shooters would be goofy imo anyway. I'm playing BF3 multiplayer right now until I burn it out, then I'll go to Uncharted 3's multiplayer. If you haven't played it before, it's actually really fun, and way different from BF3 and MW3. Uncharted 2 had it and I logged more hours than I care to admit on it

Batman will be mine eventually. Maybe if I have been good enough Santa will leave it in my stocking
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                          Me, too. I got PS3 a few years back, and blu-ray was the tiebreaker. I think it's just fine.

Now the Kinect is tipping things toward the 360 if I was buying one today.
                          Meh, I never liked the whole motion activated thing myself, but a lot of people do so it is what it is I guess. I just hope the next gen isn't too heavily in to that direction.

I like being a lazy ass on the couch when I play video-games
                          sigpic

Comment

Meh, I never liked the whole motion activated thing myself, but a lot of people do so it is what it is I guess. I just hope the next gen isn't too heavily in to that direction.

I like being a lazy ass on the couch when I play video-games
                            That's the best part of Kinect's voice control. Controller out of reach? F it.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              That's the best part of Kinect's voice control. Controller out of reach? F it.
                              Yeah, but you're not playing video games doing that. That would be funny though

"SHOOT THAT GUY IN THE FACE! NOW SHOOT THAT GUY! DAMNIT, DROP A GRENADE BEFORE YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, I think the little lady would take issue with that after a while lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Everything points to the next gen utilizing some sort of motion gimmick. There's no chance that Kinect overtakes controllers though, so I wouldn't worry about that. What I'm worried about are the shovelware of kiddy games that will be made to implement Kinect 2.0 to the fullest.

Comment

Working...
                                X