Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of buying an XBOX 360....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thinking of buying an XBOX 360....

    Thinking of buying an Xbox 360. Is it worth it???


    I know a lot of you play it here. My roommate has battle field and COD. Games look tight.

  • #2
    id get it, there are tons of good deals right now on bundles

    and we all play COD round these parts
    sigpic
    -------

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, I love my xbox, especially with xbl
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Peerless View Post
        Thinking of buying an Xbox 360. Is it worth it???


        I know a lot of you play it here. My roommate has battle field and COD. Games look tight.
        Yea get it and MW3 and join us!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Don't think I an afford two games right now.

          I'd probably get battlefield since most of my friends have it. Anyone here have battlefield?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            Don't think I an afford two games right now.

            I'd probably get battlefield since most of my friends have it. Anyone here have battlefield?
            I think the vast majority of us play MW3 (it is actually the better game IMO, I've played both and for me personally I enjoy MW3 more)


            I know Cory, Sam, Jake, Ryan and a few others play MW3 about every night and I tend to play it at least 2-3 nights a week as well. We've had as many as 8 people playing with us at a time.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Damn tough decisions

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                Damn tough decisions
                the fact that BF3 is already like 30 bucks is telling of the game IMO

                you wont see MW3 anywhere near that till the next one comes out

                better trade in value, better replay value (opinion of course)
                sigpic
                -------

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                  the fact that BF3 is already like 30 bucks is telling of the game IMO
                  What the? Where? If it's used, you have to buy a new online code so that's not really a fair assessment.

                  This is the cheapest I could find it and the seller is in Viet Nam

                  I think this is more of a "you'll like what you've played before" kind of thing.

                  If you're used to CoD then you're going to like that better. If you've played Battlefield, you're going to like that better. And if you go by the reviews of the games of people that have played both extensively, you'll find a lot of people lean towards Battlefield, if only because it's different.

                  Let's put it this way, if you can find BF3 for $30, buy it, and don't look back

                  I would totally understand buying MW3 though, if all of my friends were playing it exclusively. That's what makes these types of games the most fun. If they were all playing MW3 and you bought BF3, no matter how fun or good of a game BF3 is, you'll enjoy yourself more playing with your friends.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                    Don't think I an afford two games right now.

                    I'd probably get battlefield since most of my friends have it. Anyone here have battlefield?
                    I have neither but will be picking both up soon, and will probably get BF3 first.
                    sigpic
                    - ★ -
                    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Get BF3


                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I got BF3.

                        Setting up my account now.

                        Will keep you updated.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                          What the? Where? If it's used, you have to buy a new online code so that's not really a fair assessment.

                          This is the cheapest I could find it and the seller is in Viet Nam

                          I think this is more of a "you'll like what you've played before" kind of thing.

                          If you're used to CoD then you're going to like that better. If you've played Battlefield, you're going to like that better. And if you go by the reviews of the games of people that have played both extensively, you'll find a lot of people lean towards Battlefield, if only because it's different.

                          Let's put it this way, if you can find BF3 for $30, buy it, and don't look back

                          I would totally understand buying MW3 though, if all of my friends were playing it exclusively. That's what makes these types of games the most fun. If they were all playing MW3 and you bought BF3, no matter how fun or good of a game BF3 is, you'll enjoy yourself more playing with your friends.
                          well i got it for 30 on BF and everywhere had it for that price, i returned it though

                          amazon is at 45 right now but i know it was also 35 or so a week ago maybe
                          sigpic
                          -------

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm going to get BF3 around christmas.

                            Getting a sexbox will be the best thing to ever happen to you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                              well i got it for 30 on BF and everywhere had it for that price, i returned it though

                              amazon is at 45 right now but i know it was also 35 or so a week ago maybe
                              Why'd you return it? You could have played it and changed your life j/k

                              They also had the new Assassin's creed, the new Batman, and the new Uncharted for that much too on BF. I guess that means they all suck I don't think doorbusters really count man. lol Had MW3 came out earlier, it would have been right there with those games at the same price.

                              The reviews for BF3 are all very positive. I don't think the $5 difference in price right now between the two is indicative of which game is better as much as the fact one has been out longer.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X