Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tebow a shoe in for the Madden cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tebow a shoe in for the Madden cover?

To be honest I think he is. It's a toss-up between him and Aaron Rodgers. If he is we all know he'd accept it..........

RGIII anyone? /sarcasm

No doubt he would break the curse.. its a pagan ritual/belief ..
    sigpic

Comment

Tebow and Rodgers can share it....

Comment

Its effective... have you seen the last curse..???

Peyton Hillis - OUT

Peyton Manning- "Well, ya' know"

Sean Payton- "Totally ****ed up when his own teamate crashed into him"

The curse continues... Hilis doomed all the other Peytons/Payton!!!!

Comment

dont forget about mike vick when he broke his leg.

dont put tebow on madden cover. he was already on NCAA. NO NEED FOR CURSE HERE

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm not terribly superstitious, but the "Madden Curse" has a solid-enough track record that I'd much rather no Broncos player goes near it, ever. Making the cover doesn't help the Broncos at all, so there is no upside (and it certainly wouldn't make Tebow any more famous, as I'm not sure it's possible to be talked about more than he is in the media, even here in NYC), so there is only the possibility of something bad happening.

Comment

No thanks I'd like him to start next season healthy....
              sigpic

Comment

It will probably be voted again. Which is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm not terribly superstitious, but the "Madden Curse" has a solid-enough track record that I'd much rather no Broncos player goes near it, ever. Making the cover doesn't help the Broncos at all, so there is no upside (and it certainly wouldn't make Tebow any more famous, as I'm not sure it's possible to be talked about more than he is in the media, even here in NYC), so there is only the possibility of something bad happening.
                  It started with Terrel Davis.....

Comment

Madden would be wise to not feature players on the cover for a couple of years...

sigpic
                    \

Comment

Please no!!!!!!!

Comment

No way that thing is a curse. And who really cares who is on the cover of Madden?
                        sigpic
                        MILE HIGH MAGIC HAPPENS IN ORANGE!

2011 Adopt a Bronco: The Beast off the Bench Adam Weber!!!

Originally posted by Jay3
                        Yes. For two Super Bowls I would be willing to carpet bomb Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.moberg View Post
                          No way that thing is a curse. And who really cares who is on the cover of Madden?

Tell that to Payton and the Peytons...

Peyton Hillis - OUT

Peyton Manning- "Well, ya' know"

Sean Payton- "Totally ****ed up when his own teamate crashed into him"

The curse continues... Hilis doomed all the other Peytons/Payton!!!!

Comment

ESPN is probably gonna do another fan vote like they did for the current Madden cover. Unless they are in the same side of the bracket, it's bound to come down to between Tebow and Rodgers.
                            Denver Broncos
                            New York Yankees
                            New York Knicks
                            Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                              ESPN is probably gonna do another fan vote like they did for the current Madden cover. Unless they are in the same side of the bracket, it's bound to come down to between Tebow and Rodgers.
                              Elway needs to take Teebs aside and say...

"Hey, listen. If you wanna stay in Denver, you gotta refuse that cover man"

Comment

Working...
                              X