"Tebow" on SNL tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tebow" on SNL tonight

Apparently, there's going to be a sketch parodying Tebow confronting Jesus in the locker room.
    http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D9RLORC00.htm
    Haven't watched SNL since Murphy/Piscopo, although there was a time when everyone told me I should watch because my glasses resembled someone named "Pat" on the show.

Ennyhoo, won't watch this, but will come back here and read reviews, reactions, reposted jokes--if anyone wants to post them.

GBY,
    BJP.†

These days hulu will let you see just the skit you want in a few days

Damnable auto correct.

Comment

You mean that show is still going on! I haven't watched it sense the "Not ready for Prime Time Players". I know I am showing my age with that, but for all you young people this is around 1979 and it stared players like Dan Aykroid, Chevy Chase and John Belushi.
      sigpic

Comment

SNL is awful these days. Andy Samberg is the only funny person on the show any more. I'll be somewhat interested to see how the Tebow skit turns out though.

Comment

I will have to check that out. I must admit i got my hopes up though, i was hoping he was hosting
          sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k View Post
            I will have to check that out. I must admit i got my hopes up though, i was hoping he was hosting
            Me to. Can you imagine him playing himself in the skit?

Comment

But.......he has to work tomorrow .........

Comment

Sorry 'bout that

Tried to be honest in the title by putting his name in quotes, because I didn't want to mislead anyone.

I believe his handlers/morals might let him do an SNL show during the off-season, though he wouldn't participate in any skit that mocks Jesus. He had to know what snarkiness was coming on "The Daily Show", yet still agreed to do that. So I could see him on SNL, but only during the off-season.

GBY,
                BJP.†

Comment

I want to see him in one the Sweaty balls esque skits with the 2 lady radio hosts lol
                  sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

I want to see him in one the Sweaty balls esque skits with the 2 lady radio hosts lol
                    One of the funniest skits of all time!

Except it's "Schweddy," not "Sweaty."

Comment

Bet it gets cut before they go live.
                      Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                      You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Originally posted by Black JaPanther View Post
                        Haven't watched SNL since Murphy/Piscopo
                        If it's anywhere near as funny as the Murphy-Piscopo Stevie Wonder sketch, then we have a winner. Greatest moment in the show's history.
                        Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
                          Bet it gets cut before they go live.
                          Why would it?

Comment

Is anyone on the show anywhere large enough to be Tebow? I stopped watching when Dana Carvey left

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
                              SNL is awful these days. Andy Samberg is the only funny person on the show any more. I'll be somewhat interested to see how the Tebow skit turns out though.
                              Actually Kristen Wiig is way funnier the Samberg
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X