Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tebow" on SNL tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
    screw surprise need details
    It's funny. That's my spoiler.
    Have a good time, all the time, always eat the worm.---Coconut Pete

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Abby96 View Post
      I'm going to hold my nose and agree with the Cowgirls fan...
      stop with the cowgirl crap as I am rooting for your team, dont drag bad karma into it!

      Comment


      • #33
        Pretty funny skit. I tuned in late and thought I missed it, but it's the last skit of the show.

        Spoiler: They reveal the reason the Broncos have won 6 straight.

        sigpic

        Adopted Posters:
        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
        Adopted By:
        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
        Broncbeat

        Comment


        • #34
          is there a link yet?

          Comment


          • #35
            Thanks for the reminder.
            Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

            Comment


            • #36
              On now Mountain

              Comment


              • #37
                I thought it was pretty funny for the most part, there were a few things that bothered me about it, but maybe I am just being a big sissy.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Natey View Post
                  I thought it was pretty funny for the most part, there were a few things that bothered me about it, but maybe I am just being a big sissy.
                  Natey can you post a detailed piece and simply preface it with SPOLIER***************

                  then hit return a few times? its 2011...we can post detailed responses and still warn people etc ...PLEASE

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
                    Natey can you post a detailed piece and simply preface it with SPOLIER***************

                    then hit return a few times? its 2011...we can post detailed responses and still warn people etc ...PLEASE
                    How did I spoil it? I did not get into details, making a general statement. I could say that about almsot anything related to SNL...generally. Sorry if I said too much though, didn't mean for it to be an issue man, my condolences!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Lame.........

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Eh. If you havent seen the episode and you come in this thread, you have to expect to have it spoiled.

                        It's moronic to come in this thread and then expect everyone else not to talk about it without spoiling it. It's better if you just stay away and let those of us who have seen it discuss it.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by WWTD View Post
                          Eh. If you havent seen the episode and you come in this thread, you have to expect to have it spoiled.

                          It's moronic to come in this thread and then expect everyone else not to talk about it without spoiling it. It's better if you just stay away and let those of us who have seen it discuss it.
                          Yea I was thinking the same thing, why the heck are you even looking at this thread if you don't want to see a spoiler... Thats not of the most intelligent things to do, but oh well, liking the cowgirls isn't to intelligent either

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Natey View Post
                            Yea I was thinking the same thing, why the heck are you even looking at this thread if you don't want to see a spoiler... Thats not of the most intelligent things to do, but oh well, liking the cowgirls isn't to intelligent either
                            Seriously. Screw it, I'm gonna give my thoughts.

                            I thought it was mildly funny and it was kind of insulting the way Tebow was reacting with Jesus and how Jesus reacted to him like he was creeped out or something. I dont believe it's possible to love Jesus TOO MUCH. So that kind of bothered me.

                            And then the little Mormon thing was a kind of weird. I dont appreciate dark humor and that was kind of unsettling to me.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              We don't have orange socks lol

                              Kinda funny

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by WWTD View Post
                                Seriously. Screw it, I'm gonna give my thoughts.

                                I thought it was mildly funny and it was kind of insulting the way Tebow was reacting with Jesus and how Jesus reacted to him like he was creeped out or something. I dont believe it's possible to love Jesus TOO MUCH. So that kind of bothered me.

                                And then the little Mormon thing was a kind of weird. I dont appreciate dark humor and that was kind of unsettling to me.
                                I think your display picture is disrespectful.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X