No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, but is he going to be a part of anything? also the writters said louis will not be the main bad guy for next season. i don't understand why not.
    So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

sigpic
      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
        Yea, saw the trailer earlier today, also saw the 2 minute sneak peak for the premier. Man I cant wait for Season 7

Also, why does everyone hate season 5? Honestly it was 1 of my favorites. I loved that whole season. Maybe Cause I'm a big fan of revenge stories. I thought it was really good though.

But I am excited for this season. The trailer got me even more excited. :dance:
        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

It's definitely one of my favorite shows of all time, I just watched the first two seasons over again recently, they're easily my favorite seasons of the show. It still disappoints me that Doaks got killed off so early, I thought he was a great character

I'm not sure I like the direction they're going in with the whole Deb Dexter thing as some already mentioned here, but I'm definitely excited for the next season as it looks like it could be one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgers31296 View Post
            My favorite show on tv.
            Does anybody else watch it? season 7 seems to far away.
            my favorite show as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              I watched seasons 1-4, and it was amazing...and then I kind of lost interest.

Lots of shows that have a revolving plot do that to me.
              season 5 is my least favorite season but it gets good again in season 6

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                Is this the cartoon Dexter's Laboratory?
                Haha that thought crossed my mind but I had a feeling that it wasn't lol.
                sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Dexter is awesome. Also my favorite show on TV. September 30th cannot come fast enough!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                    I saw that too Dexter and his lies!
                    So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

Just finished the finale

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
                        Just finished the finale
                        3 of the last 4 seasons of Dexter were terrible.

I didn't like season five with Julia Stiles.

Loved season 6 with Tom Hanks son.

Hated season 7&8 where they turned Dexter into a sappy mistake prone wuss and centered the show around Deb.
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree it got worse as it went along......good series overall thou....

I think the ending would have Been far better if he actually died or was in Argentina with his son...
                          sigpic

Comment

I stopped mid series. I want to say season 5? 6?

The last season I saw was the one with the cult and the snake bellies. Who killed people in some crazy anti religious way. I have no idea where it went from there. Completely stalemated. I plan on starting it up again soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              I agree it got worse as it went along......good series overall thou....

I think the ending would have Been far better if he actually died or was in Argentina with his son...
                              Agreed. Overall the series was good. Through the first 4 seasons it was one of my favorite shows. But it then got progressively worse and the ending was terrible and it kind of ruined the whole series for me.

[SPOILER ALERT]

The ending would have been much better like you said if he would have died or moved to Argentina or if he would have been found out and arrested. The last episode seemed rushed and really poorly done. My girlfriend and I were very disappointed.
                              WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Dexter turned into Wolverene apparently.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X