• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's pretty good, no idea where it's going though
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      it's pretty good, no idea where it's going though
      aye... Though I really hope that they focus a lot more on how the bad guys got there as opposed to just 'catching them all'

Comment

I've been to Alcatraz and loved it, can't wait until they start airing it over here, March I think it is.
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

I missed last weeks episode. An other criminal caught?

Wonder if they will expand the scenario to getting arounf the story of how the got out insteadn of just focusion on catching the 302 escaped prisonners....
          Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
          -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

I still haven't watched the first episode but now that I've finished up How I Met Your Mother I plan on going back and watching this (mainly because Hurley from lost is in it! AKA The Blitz from HIMYM)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
              I've been to Alcatraz and loved it, can't wait until they start airing it over here, March I think it is.
              I haven't been on Alcatraz,, but I've been around it. On the ferry that takes you under the Golden Gate. My dad used to be a guard at San Quentin. That's an interesting place, too.

Originally posted by Louich View Post
              I missed last weeks episode. An other criminal caught?

Wonder if they will expand the scenario to getting arounf the story of how the got out insteadn of just focusion on catching the 302 escaped prisonners....
              I hope so. Kind of intertwine the stories together.
              Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Well, yesterday was a soso episode I'd say.

Hopefully (once again) the should get less into the 'catch' the bad guy (who seem to be more and more unbelievable when talking about their MO) and more about the How they got there or speed up that side of the story...

I just cannot believ the show will keep the viewers with the current storyline format...

Adopted Broncos:

Comment

Yea, I watch it. To be honest with you, I'm not really a fan of it. I was hoping it'd be something like Prison break ( Which is my fav show of all time probably). But it hasn't really excited me yet. As for 24, I'm actually watching that show now, and I just finished season 7. So I'm sad I just have 1 more season left. Thats another good show. Hoping Alcatraz gets better but its just not something I'm in to I guess.
                  :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

ive already tapered off

you guys were right
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                      ive already tapered off

you guys were right
                      Yea, I havn't watched tonights yet. I don't like quitting on shows too much. I usually try to keep watching it, but I'm just not a fan.
                      :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

well last night was not that bad. They actually began to link others inmates in the story... we'll see where this goes

Adopted Broncos:

Comment

Working...
                        X