Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Else Miss.....

Nintendo 64?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Why would I miss my N64?
    Mine's still hooked up in the room next door.
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

I miss that generation of gaming period. I think it definitely kicks the crap out of this gen. Although, I did prefer the PS1 and Saturn over the N64. But all were great systems IMO. Right now I only own a Saturn, which I have hooked up. My actual PS1 stopped working a long time ago, but I can play PS1 games on my PSP and PS3.

Comment

Loved N64 and still have it with a lot of games. Sometimes it takes a little work to get the games running but considering how old it is, not too shabby. Mario 64 is still the best Mario made.
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I still have all my old systems hooked up. Id say I definitely miss Dreamcast games more (I think developers in Japan actually release a couple new Dreamcast games a year) but yeah, the most underrated console ever made!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
            I still have all my old systems hooked up. Id say I definitely miss Dreamcast games more (I think developers in Japan actually release a couple new Dreamcast games a year) but yeah, the most underrated console ever made!
            I agree I loved dreamcast I miss sonic adventure 1 and 2 crazy taxi power stone chu chu rocket and.more

Comment

I love N64's. I want to nab one before i go to college... Pokemon & Mario Kart & Super Smash bros

All you need

Comment

Goldeneye parties for the win.

Nobody is allowed to be Oddjob.

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                  I agree I loved dreamcast I miss sonic adventure 1 and 2 crazy taxi power stone chu chu rocket and.more
                  I still play my Dreamcast all the time. It was so ahead of its time and blew ps1 and n64 and even the ps2 outta the water. Its too bad they didnt/couldnt stick with it.

One of my favorite games of all time is Speed Devils. I wish theyd make a sequel for the current gen!

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                  I love N64's. I want to nab one before i go to college... Pokemon & Mario Kart & Super Smash bros

All you need
                  Haha I still have Pokemon Stadium. A couple other games you need are Goldeneye and Star Wars Pod Racer!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                    I still play my Dreamcast all the time. It was so ahead of its time and blew ps1 and n64 and even the ps2 outta the water. Its too bad they didnt/couldnt stick with it.

One of my favorite games of all time is Speed Devils. I wish theyd make a sequel for the current gen!

Haha I still have Pokemon Stadium. A couple other games you need are Goldeneye and Star Wars Pod Racer!
                    I agree. I love the Dreamcast. I actually own two of them and I still play it from time to time. Piracy killed the Dreamcast more than anything. Before Sega could even counter it, it was already too late. I passed on the Dreamcast for the PS2 back then, and while I don't have any regrets, I didn't know what I was missing. I don't think it's underrated, though. It's highly regarded as one of the best systems ever made by a lot of gamers.

Although, I still have to put the Saturn over it as far as appeal goes.
                    Last edited by Amari24; 01-22-2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
                      Why would I miss my N64?
                      Mine's still hooked up in the room next door.
                      This.

Nothing beats 4 player mario party games
                      And the mini games on Pokemon stadium.

Oh yes. I love my N64
                      I would do anything to erase my memory of ocarina, super Mario 64, star fox 64, and majora's mask to be able to experience beating them again for the first time. Gamecube was great also. Windwaker is still my favorite game of all time and Luigi's mansion is right up there. I can talk about old nintendo games for hours. I just hate the new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        I miss that generation of gaming period. I think it definitely kicks the crap out of this gen. Although, I did prefer the PS1 and Saturn over the N64. But all were great systems IMO. Right now I only own a Saturn, which I have hooked up. My actual PS1 stopped working a long time ago, but I can play PS1 games on my PSP and PS3.
                        As soon as metal gear solid went on the PSN I bought it
                        FF origins is up now too. I love that sony does that. Seeing that old PS1 symbol come up makes me really happy whenever I boot one up.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                          Goldeneye parties for the win.

Nobody is allowed to be Oddjob.
                          QFT

He's too dang short!

Comment

blast corp. 64. :thumb:

64 games are so much better emulated with an xbox controller

Comment

miss playing conkers bad fur day

Comment

Working...
                              X