X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They still said it was a great game so good enough lol
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Anyone else pick it up? Its pretty good so far.

Comment

I guess im a one man show lol

but if anybody cares I just finished Leon's campaign and it was awesome.

Comment

Was going to pick it up I loved 4 and 5, but it may have to wait till the bargain bin for me. Lots of games this quarter can only get two or three.

Glad to hear it's good.

Comment

i never really got into resident evil. my scary go to game is Dead Space cant wait for 3

but RE didnt get such great reviews unfortunately and ya a lot of other games id rather have good thing bday and xmas is approaching
            sigpic
            -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
              i never really got into resident evil. my scary go to game is Dead Space cant wait for 3
              That's because Resident Evil stopped being scary after the first three and Code Veronica. Dead Space had some effective moments while the recent RE's are straight action shooters. Even Dead Space 3 looks less scary and more action packed than the first two. There was one article I read where the developers (I'm not joking) said Dead Space 1 and 2 were TOO SCARY, which is why Dead Space 3 doesn't look scary at all.

Anyways, I'm going to wait and get RE6 used, if at all. There was absolutely no way I was getting it now with Dishonored only a few days away. Never mind Assassin's Creed 3 and Halo 4 next month. After I get my hands on those three, I'll start looking at RE6 for cheap because the reviews, as expected, were all over the place.

It doesn't help that RE5 and ORC were pretty much garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                That's because Resident Evil stopped being scary after the first three and Code Veronica. Dead Space had some effective moments while the recent RE's are straight action shooters. Even Dead Space 3 looks less scary and more action packed than the first two. There was one article I read where the developers (I'm not joking) said Dead Space 1 and 2 were TOO SCARY, which is why Dead Space 3 doesn't look scary at all.

Anyways, I'm going to wait and get RE6 used, if at all. There was absolutely no way I was getting it now with Dishonored only a few days away. Never mind Assassin's Creed 3 and Halo 4 next month. After I get my hands on those three, I'll start looking at RE6 for cheap because the reviews, as expected, were all over the place.

That's what I was gonna say. The reviews for the game is everywhere. Majority says it's looks good but doesn't hold up, others are calling it great. I was never gonna get it, but if the demo was to knock me out, I would have. But the demo sucked.

I already paid off Halo, I paid it off the first day they allowed pre-orders. No chance in hell I miss out on it. Assassin's Creed might be a Christmas gift, because I wont have the cash to buy it day one.

I could have but I bought the Witcher 2 and Ghost Recon(more like bought Skyrim, then exchanged it for Ghost Recon) instead.

I agree that RE hasn't been scary for years. I'd go as far as saying Nemesis was the last scary Resident Evil. On a side note the games reflect the movies. Not scary, all action.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post

that kinda sucks, i actually stopped playing dead space one because it creeped me out when it first came out, dead space 2 was excellent, the game play made that game along with those tense moments when it was silent and nothing happened for the longest time then all of a sudden BAM!

i might start looking for them used and cheap just to have the collection since im a big fan, it might be the only game (fps type) ive ever played through a second time
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

Started playing it and hate it so far. We are doing the Jake campain first because I heard its the wiekest. The plot (if there is one) seems to be very vague, the controls feel tankish (might have to adjust sensitivity), and its nothing more than an action game. So far I enjoyed 5 more than this and didn't really care for 5. Heck I even like ORC more than 6 so far. Hopefully it gets better but this may be the last Resident Evil for me. Wish they would release outbreak file 3 to redeem my faith in game developers again. But at least Borderlands 2 is awesome, can't get enough of that game!
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Sorry, but this game isn't Resident Evil. It's CoD, in third person, with mutants and zombies running around. I played the game yesterday over my friend's (he got the game), I don't think I'm getting it at all.

There are so many QTE's that it completely ruins the flow of the game. I'm not joking. You'll spend more time doing QTE's in this game than you will actually shooting at stuff.

And the cutscenes.... what the hell? Between the long ass cutscenes, albeit well done, and the continuous QTE's, this game is pretty much an interactive movie. It's something you could just as easily play with a DVD remote.

What in the world has happened to Capcom?

Comment

I'm pretty sure i'm almost done with Chris's campaign so far its ok , but not as great as Leon's campaign. The battle with the Snake was really well done though.

Comment

Working...
                        X