No announcement yet.

Spartacus Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last episode was just as good as the last episode of the first season when they take over the house of Batiatus. But i love this show, It's really too bad Andy Passed away because he really nailed his part as Spartacus

Comment

Originally posted by McNasty89 View Post
      The last episode was just as good as the last episode of the first season when they take over the house of Batiatus. But i love this show, It's really too bad Andy Passed away because he really nailed his part as Spartacus
      No kidding. Andy had a bright future ahead of him, outside of Spartacus.

The guy who played Varro in season 1 is going to be John McClane's son in the next Die Hard. I thought he was excellent as well.
      http://www.deadline.com/2012/02/spar...die-hard-lead/

The only person who didn't really put on a great performance was the new Spartacus. The guy who played Ashur get's a 10/10 IMO.
      sigpic
      HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Working...
      X