Class Act Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Act Tebow

Now we now why Tebow turned down CBS for tomorrow. He Was at the brad paisley concert in Denver and came out on stage tonight. Paisley got him to sing a bit too lol. Classy from Tebow though to still interact with his Denver fans. The openers were brought out on stage and tebowed for a minute, then Tebow came out. I can honestly say the standing ovation tebow got was te loudest I've ever heard Pepsi center. But again thank you Tebow, for sticking around your denver people haha. Paisley has tweeted a couple pictures of it, also told Tim not to quit his day job lol.

Oh and by the way any country fans, don't turn down a chance to see paisley. He always puts on a great show.
    Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 01-21-2012, 11:42 PM.
    sigpic

He needs better taste in music, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
      He needs better taste in music, that's for sure.
      No!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
      sigpic

Comment

Paisley does a wicked good show, seen him tour a couple times when hes come through this way up in canuckistan.

Comment

I would love to see Paisley.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

Country = Barf

My gf was there though, and she told me Tebow was there. To me, its like, who really cares? Im getting way sick of all the Tebow talk. I go on facebook and everyone is posting "omg omg omg tebow just came on stage" blah blah blah Im sick of hearing about Tebow. //End of rant, haha sorry
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X