The Halo 4 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
    In my opinion, Halo is one of the most overrated first person shooters of all-time. I'm not saying the game is garbage but it gets way too much credit.
    First time I have ever seen the word "overrated" and the Halo title used in the same sentence.

A gaming series that has been thriving for 10+ years, with 7 games released and 3 more on the way overrated? Well as you said, it's your opinion, just not one I share...
    Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

sigpic

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
      In my opinion, Halo is one of the most overrated first person shooters of all-time. I'm not saying the game is garbage but it gets way too much credit.
      I know it's your opinion; but exactly in what way does Halo get too much credit? I honestly don't think it gets ENOUGH credit, considering how it revolutionized the FPS genre online and offline.

Battlefield and CoD are easily more overrated than Halo. And just for the fact that there's only about three noteworthy FPS franchises like Halo -- there's not much of a selection when you call it "one the most overrated FPS franchises of all-time".

Comment

Working...
      X