Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fear Factor stunt...do not click if you have a weak stomach, I'm not joking

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Fear Factor stunt...do not click if you have a weak stomach, I'm not joking



    "Fear Factor" producers' plans to serve fresh glasses of donkey semen to contestants on the next episode had NBC execs so concerned ... they gave serious thought to killing the stunt, TMZ has learned.

    Sources involved in the production tell us the stomach-churning stunt was shot last summer -- but NBC honchos were having a tough time swallowing this one as the air date approached.

    We're told the challenge involved teams of twins drinking the full glass of donkey semen -- with a glass of urine thrown in for good measure. Contestants had to drain both glasses in order to move on to the next round.

    Our sources say NBC execs had multiple pow-wows in the months after the stunt was shot ... but eventually gave FF producers the thumbs up.

    Calls to NBC were not immediately returned.

    The episode airs this coming Monday -- and yes, we're told multiple contestants actually do (gulp) drink up.

    So that's what they mean by donkey punch.

  • #2
    i'm gagging just thinking about it, forget about actually doing it

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
      i'm gagging just thinking about it, forget about actually doing it
      I gagged after reading the first sentence...

      I have a pretty strong stomach, but when it comes to drinking spooge... (I remember that Jackass movie where the dude drank Horse spooge and I gagged big time seeing that one)...
      Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          That's why I quit watching the show the first time around -- too much emphasis on eating gross things. That's not "fear" to me.

          I prefer the high flying stunts, things with snakes, things like that. Maybe when they ate the huge beetles, it was a kind of fear.

          But then they started eating huge testicles and rotten eggs -- I think that kind of thing appeals to the worst side of human nature and is the worst kind of vulgarity.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
            That's why I quit watching the show the first time around -- too much emphasis on eating gross things. That's not "fear" to me.

            I prefer the high flying stunts, things with snakes, things like that. Maybe when they ate the huge beetles, it was a kind of fear.

            But then they started eating huge testicles and rotten eggs -- I think that kind of thing appeals to the worst side of human nature and is the worst kind of vulgarity.
            It's been that way since the very beginning. It has always been Stunt/Gross/Stunt.

            Comment


            • #7
              never watched the show but whats scary about drinking those? Gross yes, but fear? I dont see it.


              PS- how much do they get paid to drink those?
              So far:
              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                never watched the show but whats scary about drinking those? Gross yes, but fear? I dont see it.


                PS- how much do they get paid to drink those?
                There isn't enough money on all the planet...

                Comment


                • #9



                  And yes, that is a joke.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                    It's been that way since the very beginning. It has always been Stunt/Gross/Stunt.
                    #1 -- I said that's why I quit watching.

                    #2 -- the second stunt did not always involve eating. The second stunt would also involve snakes, touching things, like being in a box with snakes or something. All types of mental torture instead of exertion, speed, and heights.

                    #3 -- the "eating" of the second stunt when from scary things like huge beetles (that are alive, and generally frightening) to more and more things that are just disgusting.

                    Because there are only so many things you can eat, the show became about "what gross thing will they eat or drink this week?" Not my kind of show. (And I actually enjoyed it immensely besides that -- it was the bull-nut week that started to kill it for me).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That's going a little overboard I think. Overly gross =/= Fear

                      I've never liked the show, and I'm used to seeing gross things. But who in the hell would enjoy watching someone drink freaking donkey urine and semen and god knows what else? Who wants to watch that??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This doesn't sound like fear.

                        This sounds more like some person's idea for pornography.

                        I do believe that the form that this is ... is actually illegal in most states.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Donkey semen is kinda ironic here. I almost made a horrible Perrish Cox joke.

                          Anyhooo, I don't watch the show. It's meaningless.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                            That's going a little overboard I think. Overly gross =/= Fear

                            I've never liked the show, and I'm used to seeing gross things. But who in the hell would enjoy watching someone drink freaking donkey urine and semen and god knows what else? Who wants to watch that??

                            probably has a lot to do with publicity....people are talking about the show

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I usually side with a persons right to choose..However I don't agree with someone degrading themselves in competition as a form of entertainment..I also don't like the idea of this being topic of conversation amongst the youth ...
                              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X