what is some good music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is some good music?

i have a $25 dollar gift card to cduniverse.com and cant decide on what to get.. any suggestions on any bands?

Originally posted by orangecrush3233
    i have a $25 dollar gift card to cduniverse.com and cant decide on what to get.. any suggestions on any bands?
    Green Day's got a new album out. Beastie Boys do too...not sure if you like that kind of music, but if I were gonna buy any albums it'd be one of those two.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

not really a beastie boys fan but green day sounds good.... i got the card went to the website and started drawing blanks when trying to think of music that i like.
      thanks

Comment

New band The Killers are very cool. Sort of like the Cars/Gary Neuman new wave with a much higher guitar and tempo factor. Album is called Hot Fuss

I'm digging on American Idiot by Green Day, and a not so known band named Splender.

Also, King's X new album "Live All Over the Place" is quite good. All sorts of different versions and arrangements of tunes. Its' not all from one show, its more of a career live anthology. Check the link in my sig for more details.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

the killers!! thats one of the bands that i blanked out on. anyways i think i am going with the killers. thanks for reminding me! the killers it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            New band The Killers are very cool. Sort of like the Cars/Gary Neuman new wave with a much higher guitar and tempo factor. Album is called Hot Fuss

I'm digging on American Idiot by Green Day, and a not so known band named Splender.

Also, King's X new album "Live All Over the Place" is quite good. All sorts of different versions and arrangements of tunes. Its' not all from one show, its more of a career live anthology. Check the link in my sig for more details.
            yeah, I've never heard of 'The Killers' what kind of music do they play? There's a bar here that's frequented by natives called 'King's X', I've heard of them but am unfamiliar with thier music.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
            Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
            Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
            Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

The Killers are a downright amazing band, do whatever you can to check them out (Will be on "The O.C." in december). Also check out Head Automatica (definately different music fronted by the singer from glassjaw) Sum41's 'Chuck' is very good as well.

Comment

im gunna buy the LP and Jay-Z mash up CD coming out Nov. 30. its the shiznit!(<-WHAT?) anyways, ya Green Day is awesome and the only KIllers song i know is "somebody told me"..i never really got that song.. something about a boyfriend who looks like a girlfriend or something? mayeb i got the words wrong? maybe its just me?

Pimpette

(dang it took me close to half an hour to write this because of this stupid guy IM-ing me..he is either stupid, or _____ (ill fill in the blank later..when i find a word for it )

Comment

Working...
                X