Clear All

• Cahill
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    no, not at all

buit having sex just to have it, makes you a ******bag

a lesser person than one who is in it for love

my opinion
    I agree with you, while sex is fun and enjoyable, it is certainly more enjoyable when you're doing it with someone you have a legitimate connection with. It just means more and is more gratifying. But I guess some guys find it more gratifying to get high fives from their friends for getting laid than to have a flourishing relationship with a special woman.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Wow, having sex = a bad human being?
    no, not at all

buit having sex just to have it, makes you a ******bag

a lesser person than one who is in it for love

my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    you know what id do if i had a million dollars man, 2 chicks at the same time man

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    become a professional athlete and you could probably set that up.
    you know what id do if i had a million dollars man, 2 chicks at the same time man

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by fairweatherh8r View Post
    I'd hit it
    become a professional athlete and you could probably set that up.

Leave a comment:

• fairweatherh8r
    replied
    I'd hit it

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    A little too far there. Don't exaggerate the point. It's a moral principle.

Funny thing about this rumor (or whatever it is), on Sunday morning I saw a tweet from Kardashian about starting a prayer/bible study group. I thought it was funny.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    i was about to say that statement was a bit a across a line

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    No publishing your sex to gain fame does though.....

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Doesn't she get "around" with many people? Could be the reason he is not interested with his personal religious philosophies.

Can't comment on her intelligence. I don't really know her. But being sexually active does not make her a whore.

Bit of a double standard when it comes to men and women and the number of partners.
    SHE PUBLISHED A SEX TAPE TO GET FAMOUS!

Whore is a fitting term...

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    for any of you who don't understand why he's turning down women and saving himself

it's called discipline and will power

i know some of you like to talk a big game, and don't understand why he'd turn down the free kitty, but some people are just better human beings, and he's one of them

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    for any of you who don't understand why he's turning down women and saving himself

it's called discipline and will power

i know some of you like to talk a big game, and don't understand why he'd turn down the free kitty, but some people are just better human beings, and he's one of them

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    smart move

what a whore lol

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Doesn't she get "around" with many people? Could be the reason he is not interested with his personal religious philosophies.

Can't comment on her intelligence. I don't really know her. But being sexually active does not make her a whore.

Bit of a double standard when it comes to men and women and the number of partners.
    I agree the double standard is there and it doesnt exactly make her a whore. But when a girl has been with that many dudes though a period of time and everyone knows then it can make for an awkward situation. I never dated a girl where I know the guys she been with. Just a really awkward situation. Not like im digging for info they were just naming guys on the radio she been with since Reggie. Pen down an ally way.

Leave a comment:

• Louich
    replied
    Weel she need more exposure to the media. Tebow being the most popular subject of the year it's normal she think he will do the trick.

Now since tebow need lees coverage I doubt he gets into the dance. PLus she's does not seem to be in the same 'floor' as far as life values goes to say the least..

Liked the lousy lock comparaison ! Cp comming you way dslam!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X