Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Racing app

Dang it!

I just seem to not be able to put this stupid game down!!! Just upgraded my level 7 Audi. Fast fast fast!!!

Anyone else playing?
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

My level 1 Mazda ran .014 slower then the world record. A few more tweaks and I'm goin after it!!!

Comment

I.. can't stop... playing.. this game!!!

And it's not even that good!

I think what it is is that my cars are fast enough and I'm good enough that I'm competitive and winning a lot. And that's hard to walk away from. Just bought the car I'm gonna set up for level 9. Not enough money to upgrade it the way I want, so it'll sit in the garage until it's ready.

Back to my 7.893 Pagani Zonda. Dang CM1's are the only cars that can beat me(a few are running 7.882-ish). But at this point, I've spent too much time and money on this car to go get a CM1 for myself.

Comment

what is this app for? an iphone? or whattt

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          what is this app for? an iphone? or whattt
          It's a free app for the iPhone and the Androids. Drag Racing. Kinda addicting game.

It's pretty simple. You race cars on a drag strip. Earn money and "respect points" to upgrade your cars. You can race against live racers or non-live. There is "career" mode.. pro league(where you get the most $$ and rps).. and they're working on a bike version now too.

Comment

It was a very good game (I thought) when I first got it. Seriously addictive. But eventually you'll kinda work out how to make a few cars unbeatable and the thrill wears off. I haven't touched it in months now. Plus, I picked up like 3/4 very good games for 10p in the Android 10B sale which I now prefer.

:]
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
              It was a very good game (I thought) when I first got it. Seriously addictive. But eventually you'll kinda work out how to make a few cars unbeatable and the thrill wears off. I haven't touched it in months now. Plus, I picked up like 3/4 very good games for 10p in the Android 10B sale which I now prefer.

:]

Yeah, methinks you're right. I'm not quite there... yet. But, getting close. Level 9 car is a few upgrades from "set up" then it's money saving time for the level 10 car.

I figure I've got a few weeks left with this one.

Comment

i played it like a year ago. fun game. i still have it.

Comment

Working...
                X