X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    There a way to unlock Juggernaught? I hear yes the best way to beat the game on twisted difficulty.
    Haven't gotten that far yet. Didn't have any time to play over the weekend. I'm still working on the Brother Grimm on normal. Only played them 1 time though.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    There a way to unlock Juggernaught? I hear yes the best way to beat the game on twisted difficulty.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    I want this game so bad

But it's either purchase this game, or buy me some new shoes (which I badly need). Probably gonna have to wait until the next payday

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Please tell me you got this game early and didn't beat it in 1 day? If so I really suck at video games.
    Lol, its pretty easy on normal, I could beat it in a few hours if I really wanted.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by maddenking27 View Post
    Just beat it!!!!! Glad i got it over UFC.Only bad thing is you only play as 3 characters . Im sure they will have more in DLCs i hope anyway. Story mode is great,you can customize the cars a lil bit.Cant edit or view the music play list. But its a great game.
    Please tell me you got this game early and didn't beat it in 1 day? If so I really suck at video games.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Played Twisted Metal as a kid but not a ton. So I'm not that good at this. I'm stuck on the first level with Juggernaut. I can't ever find him. A little weird that Normal is the easiest difficulty. Maybe I'll just stick to online play.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I picked it up yesterday but only had about 15 minutes to play it so far due to Valentines day. Seems like it will be a sweet game once I have more time to get into it.

Love that it has a free download of Twisted Metal Black from the PS2. There was another free download game too but not sure what it was. This may have only been for pre-orders though. I'll be on tonight.

Username- OrangeCrush2012 if anyone wants to play some multiplayer.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    You can loosly customize your vehicle. There are more custom options in multiplayer than single player.

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    I was like 6 years old when I was playing the original lol. What a fun game that was.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoooJohnson
    replied
    My brother just asked: can you create or customize characters/cars?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Definitely worth the buy if you got a PS3 IMO.

Nostalgia aside, great fun so far.

Leave a comment:

• maddenking27
    replied
    Just beat it!!!!! Glad i got it over UFC.Only bad thing is you only play as 3 characters . Im sure they will have more in DLCs i hope anyway. Story mode is great,you can customize the cars a lil bit.Cant edit or view the music play list. But its a great game.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I used to love that game back in the psone/ps2 days of course I don't own nor will I likely own a PS3 so I won't be getting it but I used to play it almost as much as the Tony Hawk series back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoooJohnson
    replied
    this came out on PS3?!?!?!? I remember playing this as a kid!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    The freakin helicopter is sweet....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X