Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What TV Character.......

Are you most like?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

sponge squarepants bob
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Logan Cale, here

http://road1a.bay.livefilestore.com/...npro-10pre.png

This is my guy
      Last edited by HUMCALC; 02-08-2012, 04:39 PM.
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I don't to be honest.

There is a difference between what you would like to be and who you really are.

In reality most of us are more like Dan Conner (played by John Goodman) in Rosanne, or like Homer Simpson, Eric Foreman, or Al Bundy.

Basic, hard working American who does not solve the most complex problems in the world or goes out and kick ass for living.

I'm probably more like Dan Conner from Rosanne but skinnier and a better looking wife (personal opinion) and no kids.

Nothing special, work like hell for little pay, struggle pay check to pay check.
        sigpic

Comment

Phil Dunfee.

Cool dad. Good dude. Kinda qwerky.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I've been told by many people that I look and act kinda like Jim Halpert.

I can relate more to Abed from Community though. But i'm pretty similar to those two I suppose.

Comment

Homer Simpson
              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
              X