Assassin's Creed 3 *confirmed*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed 3 *confirmed*

According to IGN, Ubisoft will reveal the next AC game this May, many to believe it to be Assassin's Creed 3.

Ubisoft will unveil its newest Assassin's Creed title in just a few short months.

CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed on this morning's earnings call the publisher will release another title in the series later this calendar year and that we'll hear details this coming May. Guillemot wouldn't budge any further when asked for more information, but stated the game will be a "packaged title," likely ruling out it will be a smaller, expansion-style product.

Ubisoft also said Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, released last November, has shipped over 6.5 million units worldwide to date. A PC version of the game will be released this quarter.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/114/1149554p1.html

I know I can't wait for the release, Brotherhood was good, along with 1 &2.

If you didn't play brotherhood play it now.

*Spoiler Alert*

In brotherhood someone important dies, in which got my attention at the end of the game. Lucy will not be in 3 lets just say that.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

if you noticed it says packaged title so i dont think it will be ac3 they didnt even say what console...

As for brotherhood ending.....ahhhh what a freacking clifhanger
    i am still trying to figure out who is the ghost lady
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Assassin's Creed 2.75?

Comment

If it's not Assassin's Creed 3, that's understandable. Brotherhood sold well as just AC2.5, it'd make sense for Ubi to try and milk some extra cash by not going straight to AC3. It could be a direct sequel to Brotherhood, which could answer a few questions about itself, and AC2.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
          If it's not Assassin's Creed 3, that's understandable. Brotherhood sold well as just AC2.5, it'd make sense for Ubi to try and milk some extra cash by not going straight to AC3. It could be a direct sequel to Brotherhood, which could answer a few questions about itself, and AC2.
          i hope they release some kind of dlc for brotherhood that explains us the ending and the *** **** ghost lady
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
            i hope they release some kind of dlc for brotherhood that explains us the ending and the *** **** ghost lady
            Maybe this new game will explain it, and have more abstergo crap.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I know, but it makes a good eye catching thread name, plus the fact that people do believe it will be 3.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Ghost lady is: "Minerva" she is a "god" if you will. They are defined as the creators of the human race, what they really were was just the first inhabitants of earth and they were a sort of "super race." Their best creation was man, but man rebelled led by adam and eve who were i think half breeds of man and "first race." The direct ancestors of adam and eve are assassins and thats why they have eagle vision, ect.

I hope it is AC3. I'm kinda tired of Italy tbh. Fun, and exciting no doubt but I'd like to move on to a new environment and another historical time period.
                sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed Assassins Creed 1 and 2 I haven't had a chance to play brotherhood but i heard good things.

Hopefully they come up with a good concept for 3!
                  Now go get your shine box

Comment

Assassin's Creed 3 *confirmed*

Assassin's Creed 3 launching October 30

Ubisoft confirms third full-fledged installment of open-world action adventure game due by Halloween.

Gamers can get ready to return to the Animus, as Ubisoft today announced Assassin's Creed 3 will launch on October 30.

We know when AC3 will come out, but not when it will be set.

As reported by Kotaku, the news came from a Ubisoft investor conference call in which CEO Yves Guillemot predicted it would be "the biggest launch in Ubisoft history." The news confirms at least part of a purportedly leaked Ubisoft release schedule that surfaced this week, with Assassin's Creed 3 listed as a 2012 launch.

With Ezio's story wrapping up in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, the third installment in the series will shift its focus to a different protagonist. For more on the most recent installment in the series, check out GameSpot's review of Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
                    Well, they've been milking it since AC2, so I'm not surprised. I do however think they've gotten progressively worse. AC2 was great, but Brotherhood and Revelations were more or less just $60 expansions.

Not sure what they're planning as far as the time period and new character. I'm hoping they just use Desmond once and for all, and set the game in modern time. Also, the same leak that confirmed AC3 also showed that a new Splinter Cell is on the way, in case you're interested.

Comment

Well, they've been milking it since AC2, so I'm not surprised. I do however think they've gotten progressively worse. AC2 was great, but Brotherhood and Revelations were more or less just $60 expansions.

Not sure what they're planning as far as the time period and new character. I'm hoping they just use Desmond once and for all, and set the game in modern time. Also, the same leak that confirmed AC3 also showed that a new Splinter Cell is on the way, in case you're interested.
                      WooT!!!!!

Assassins creed is great
                      sigpic

Comment

I loved Brotherhood more than I did Assassin's Creed 2. Revelations was alright, it wasn't the best in the series but I do enjoy seing Constantinople.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                          I loved Brotherhood more than I did Assassin's Creed 2. Revelations was alright, it wasn't the best in the series but I do enjoy seing Constantinople.
                          I agree. Brotherhood was my favorite. The first time I whistled for my assassins to do an arrow storm was a sweet sweet day lol And the whole interaction with da Vinci was awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Brotherhood was my favorite as well. Revelations really didn't do much for me. I thought we would learn more, but I did enjoy seeing Ezio and Altair's stories wrapped up. I believe they went out the right way. Even though they said Desmond will never get a full modern-day game I am hoping they do that. Otherwise what would be the purpose of him receiving his ancestors abilities through the bleeding effect? Those abilities would just be going to waste.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks, MHS!

Comment

I enjoyed AC2 , but is 8-9 months enough time? Maybe the game has mostly been put together already.

I remember reading rumors way back in 09 that the 3d one could take place in ancient china, Imperial france , and even during the American civil war. Can't wait.
                              Now go get your shine box

Comment

Working...
                              X