No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed 3 *confirmed*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tower defense mini game was worthless.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      The tower defense mini game was worthless.
      i thought it was a decently fun way to have to keep your towers

kinda got annoying so i just left it until i had trained master assassins that could keep them away
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

I've never had a tower defense mini game since the first one that it makes you do, and I'm in the last sequence and logged like 25 hrs of singleplayer. I think it is only triggered by your notoriety meter. Prevent from becoming fully notorious and I think templars won't attack the dens.
        sigpic

Comment

I liked all the games from the series.

Brotherhood was better than Revelations, I thing Revelations is the worst of the series.

I'll more than likely pick up 3 whenever they release it. I expect them to delay it to be honest.

Interested in what the idea is for the next Splinter Cell. I cool plot would be to kill off Sam Fisher, end the series or bring in a new spy. Fisher is getting old.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            I liked all the games from the series.

Brotherhood was better than Revelations, I thing Revelations is the worst of the series.

I'll more than likely pick up 3 whenever they release it. I expect them to delay it to be honest.

Interested in what the idea is for the next Splinter Cell. I cool plot would be to kill off Sam Fisher, end the series or bring in a new spy. Fisher is getting old.
            I don't see that happening. Yeah, Fisher is old, but so was Solid Snake and that certainly turned out well in MGS4. I agree though; a spin-off game with a new spy wouldn't hurt at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              I don't see that happening. Yeah, Fisher is old, but so was Solid Snake and that certainly turned out well in MGS4. I agree though; a spin-off game with a new spy wouldn't hurt at this point.
              If not kill him off, then have him become the mentor/teacher for a newer more B.A spy.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
              X