X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    I don't see that happening. Yeah, Fisher is old, but so was Solid Snake and that certainly turned out well in MGS4. I agree though; a spin-off game with a new spy wouldn't hurt at this point.
    If not kill him off, then have him become the mentor/teacher for a newer more B.A spy.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I liked all the games from the series.

Brotherhood was better than Revelations, I thing Revelations is the worst of the series.

I'll more than likely pick up 3 whenever they release it. I expect them to delay it to be honest.

Interested in what the idea is for the next Splinter Cell. I cool plot would be to kill off Sam Fisher, end the series or bring in a new spy. Fisher is getting old.
    I don't see that happening. Yeah, Fisher is old, but so was Solid Snake and that certainly turned out well in MGS4. I agree though; a spin-off game with a new spy wouldn't hurt at this point.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    I liked all the games from the series.

Brotherhood was better than Revelations, I thing Revelations is the worst of the series.

I'll more than likely pick up 3 whenever they release it. I expect them to delay it to be honest.

Interested in what the idea is for the next Splinter Cell. I cool plot would be to kill off Sam Fisher, end the series or bring in a new spy. Fisher is getting old.

Leave a comment:

• hardcorebronco
    replied
    I've never had a tower defense mini game since the first one that it makes you do, and I'm in the last sequence and logged like 25 hrs of singleplayer. I think it is only triggered by your notoriety meter. Prevent from becoming fully notorious and I think templars won't attack the dens.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    The tower defense mini game was worthless.
    i thought it was a decently fun way to have to keep your towers

kinda got annoying so i just left it until i had trained master assassins that could keep them away

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    The tower defense mini game was worthless.

Leave a comment:

• jc13
    replied
    I enjoyed AC2 , but is 8-9 months enough time? Maybe the game has mostly been put together already.

I remember reading rumors way back in 09 that the 3d one could take place in ancient china, Imperial france , and even during the American civil war. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFan46
    replied
    Brotherhood was my favorite as well. Revelations really didn't do much for me. I thought we would learn more, but I did enjoy seeing Ezio and Altair's stories wrapped up. I believe they went out the right way. Even though they said Desmond will never get a full modern-day game I am hoping they do that. Otherwise what would be the purpose of him receiving his ancestors abilities through the bleeding effect? Those abilities would just be going to waste.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I loved Brotherhood more than I did Assassin's Creed 2. Revelations was alright, it wasn't the best in the series but I do enjoy seing Constantinople.
    I agree. Brotherhood was my favorite. The first time I whistled for my assassins to do an arrow storm was a sweet sweet day lol And the whole interaction with da Vinci was awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    I loved Brotherhood more than I did Assassin's Creed 2. Revelations was alright, it wasn't the best in the series but I do enjoy seing Constantinople.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Well, they've been milking it since AC2, so I'm not surprised. I do however think they've gotten progressively worse. AC2 was great, but Brotherhood and Revelations were more or less just $60 expansions.

Not sure what they're planning as far as the time period and new character. I'm hoping they just use Desmond once and for all, and set the game in modern time. Also, the same leak that confirmed AC3 also showed that a new Splinter Cell is on the way, in case you're interested.
    WooT!!!!!

Assassins creed is great

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Assassin's Creed 3 *confirmed*

Assassin's Creed 3 launching October 30

Ubisoft confirms third full-fledged installment of open-world action adventure game due by Halloween.

Gamers can get ready to return to the Animus, as Ubisoft today announced Assassin's Creed 3 will launch on October 30.

We know when AC3 will come out, but not when it will be set.

As reported by Kotaku, the news came from a Ubisoft investor conference call in which CEO Yves Guillemot predicted it would be "the biggest launch in Ubisoft history." The news confirms at least part of a purportedly leaked Ubisoft release schedule that surfaced this week, with Assassin's Creed 3 listed as a 2012 launch.

With Ezio's story wrapping up in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, the third installment in the series will shift its focus to a different protagonist. For more on the most recent installment in the series, check out GameSpot's review of Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
    Well, they've been milking it since AC2, so I'm not surprised. I do however think they've gotten progressively worse. AC2 was great, but Brotherhood and Revelations were more or less just $60 expansions.

Not sure what they're planning as far as the time period and new character. I'm hoping they just use Desmond once and for all, and set the game in modern time. Also, the same leak that confirmed AC3 also showed that a new Splinter Cell is on the way, in case you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• jc13
    replied
    I really enjoyed Assassins Creed 1 and 2 I haven't had a chance to play brotherhood but i heard good things.

Hopefully they come up with a good concept for 3!

Leave a comment:

• hardcorebronco
    replied
    Ghost lady is: "Minerva" she is a "god" if you will. They are defined as the creators of the human race, what they really were was just the first inhabitants of earth and they were a sort of "super race." Their best creation was man, but man rebelled led by adam and eve who were i think half breeds of man and "first race." The direct ancestors of adam and eve are assassins and thats why they have eagle vision, ect.

I hope it is AC3. I'm kinda tired of Italy tbh. Fun, and exciting no doubt but I'd like to move on to a new environment and another historical time period.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    If it's not Assassin's Creed 3, that's understandable. Brotherhood sold well as just AC2.5, it'd make sense for Ubi to try and milk some extra cash by not going straight to AC3. It could be a direct sequel to Brotherhood, which could answer a few questions about itself, and AC2.
    I know, but it makes a good eye catching thread name, plus the fact that people do believe it will be 3.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X