• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    maybe I should have typed it
    "urine" sane

haha yeah.. I think doom3(thats the newst one) had some intense scary moments thats the last game I can think about that was really jumpy scary
    This game isn't jumpy scary, this game is literally make you dread what is coming next. The atmosphere, sounds, and sense of helplessness this game provides is second to none. There's no way this game won't scare you, especially if you use headphones.

Leave a comment:

• LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    I played the demo awhile back, while wearing my 300 dollar Bose headphones, and it was pretty nuts. I've been meaning to play through the full game, but just haven't gotten around to it.

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    Yep there's no way I'd make it through this game

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    maybe I should have typed it
    "urine" sane

haha yeah.. I think doom3(thats the newst one) had some intense scary moments thats the last game I can think about that was really jumpy scary

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    ur-insane....

I havnt had a game 'scare' me in ages.
    Use headphones, and it will scare you. Guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    When I played this game, I peed my pants multiple times.
    ur-insane....

I havnt had a game 'scare' me in ages.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    When I played this game, I peed my pants..........multiple times.

(Note: To fully enjoy this game, make sure you play it with a pair of headphones on, not through your speakers)
    Last edited by getlynched47; 02-26-2012, 09:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    started a topic Amnesia: Dark Descent

Amnesia: Dark Descent

I started playing this game a couple weekends ago, and was just throwing it out there as a game that anybody who enjoys horror should go pick up and play right now.

It's PC only, and $20 bucks on Steam, and it's just amazing. It's not only a great game with great atmosphere and story, but it's pretty much guaranteed to scare your pants off. I won't ruin anything by giving you story bits, but I'll just throw the link to the trailer down here...

Working...
X