Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow <3 Taylor Swift

Uh oh ... http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/tim_...na2eohgA0Fw7mM

haha, too much drama there Timmy. Just work on that throwing motion.

By the way wth does this mean? I have no idea what she's saying...
    "He’s awesome, we are not a couple though," Swift said. "You hear people get together when they’re shooting movies, co-stars. But not like animated co-stars. You know what I’m saying."

Comment

Read the previous sentence.

Swift recently denied reports that she was dating Zac Efron, her co-star in "The Lorax."

"He’s awesome, we are not a couple though," Swift said. "You hear people get together when they’re shooting movies, co-stars. But not like animated co-stars. You know what I’m saying."

Comment

He can do so much better lol.
        Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
        You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
          Read the previous sentence.

Swift recently denied reports that she was dating Zac Efron, her co-star in "The Lorax."

Oh, haha, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't know what the heck a Lorax was I guess . I'm not very up on non-Broncos related pop culture.

jetdrumz He can do so much better lol.
          Agreed. Let that ship sail Timmy.

Comment

This is what happens when you work with a QB coach that lives in Los Angeles...

You stay in LA, you meet famous celebs, tabloids instantly tie you into dating everyone woman you're spotted with.
            Denver Broncos
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks
            Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile, Tebow appears to be making a slew of Hollywood friends. On Sunday night, he mingled with stars including Tom Cruise at the annual Vanity Fair Oscar party.

STAY AWAY from the head cases Tim!
              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
              -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

I'm not a fan of Swift's brand of "Country" music, but why would she settle for a second rate football player?
                Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by All the Orange View Post
                  haha, too much drama there Timmy. Just work on that throwing motion.

By the way wth does this mean? I have no idea what she's saying...
                  Ha ha! Next thing you know she'll be writing songs about their relationship. You don't need that. Especially if it doesnt work out.

Comment

yo , taylor im really happy for you and imma let you finish but kim has one of the best body's of all time.
                    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
                      Ha ha! Next thing you know she'll be writing songs about their relationship. You don't need that. Especially if it doesnt work out.
                      I can see it from here:

Title of the album: the boy we all know

the first release : the perfect virgin....A song about a boy who perfect in everyway and is waiting for the right girl

the the second hit of the album: the last minute suprise...a song about a boy who everyone had their idea made up about him and suprised every one at the end (like in the last 10 sec of the song)

and then the classic: the giver... a song about a boy (see the pattern here ? lol) who giving away every moment he has to charity and good deeds and is critisised for it and the song finishes with the boy funding an Hospital ! loll

EDIT: JC hopefully your not talking about Kim Kard?
                      Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
                      -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Originally posted by All the Orange View Post
                        Oh, haha, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't know what the heck a Lorax was I guess . I'm not very up on non-Broncos related pop culture.
                        Kids stuff.... pshhh.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                          yo , taylor im really happy for you and imma let you finish but kim has one of the best body's of all time.
                          Lmao!! CP definitely headed your way!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks, MHS!

Comment

I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by broncojuan View Post
                              I'm not a fan of Swift's brand of "Country" music, but why would she settle for a second rate football player?

Comment

Working...
                              X