Tim Tebow <3 Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon folks.

Tebow also had supper with Fred Durst, apparently.

I don't think he's dating Durst. :facepalm:

Comment

if he starts dating durst, alot of people here are going to.....break stuff lol

anyway, honestly, let the kid have some fun

if the media talked about your favorite players and what they were doing, like they do with tebow, you'd think none of them ever trained lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
        He can do so much better lol.
        Better???? She is smoking hot! not much better in my book anyways.
        https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
        BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          C'mon folks.

Tebow also had supper with Fred Durst, apparently.

I don't think he's dating Durst. :facepalm:
          But did their agents join them? What's a hot date without Hollywood agents?

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
            Better???? She is smoking hot! not much better in my book anyways.
            Joe Jonas disagrees.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
              if he starts dating durst, alot of people here are going to.....break stuff lol

anyway, honestly, let the kid have some fun

if the media talked about your favorite players and what they were doing, like they do with tebow, you'd think none of them ever trained lol
              Cp, good post man! People need to chillax. We all know that he works hard. Now just relax and let Tebow be Tebow!
              sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

You can sure tell it's the off season with threads like this.
                Broncos fan since Elway. Gator since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow Junky View Post
                  You can sure tell it's the off season with threads like this.
                  I agree with you completely , but your nickname makes your statement incredibly ironic. lol

Comment

Originally posted by chessic View Post
                    Timmy, bro, let's talk...

Sure she's gorgeous and talented and all that but there are some major red flags here.

1. She is not compatible with you spiritually. You are serious about your faith; you need a woman "equally paired."
                    2. She is still writing songs about high school. Is that the level of maturity you are looking for?
                    3. She's dated multiple "it" boys in music/entertainment. That should tell you what she's looking for and why. (motive)
                    4. She writes songs about every ex-relationship, and there seem to have been a lot of them. Not only has she been around the block, she seems to blame her ex's for each failure.

I'm sure she's a fine woman, and certainly attractive, but I think you need less glamor and more substance in a partner.

Just my $.02.
                    a lot of artists still write about high school even into their mid-late twenties because they know their audience. or at least high school themed lyrics etc.

also MOST musicians write about EVERY former relationship or current relationship. one example is a lot of songs on Third Eye Blind's "Blue" album are about Charlize Theron because she was dating Stephen at the time or their relationship had just ended.

neither of these points are a big deal really.
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

people tend to think that a player having a life, means he's not taking the game seriously

one example that murders this theory is ben roethlisberger

a qb who was the clutchest mo fo on the planet for a while, and won multiple sbs , lived it up off the field like a straight up playa

a guy having a life off the field, unless it puts him behind bars, isn't going to effect his performance

hell ben almost got killed in a motorcycle accident and wasn't wearing a helmet or in possession of a motorcycle license

and he still went on to win another superbowl after that

they train hard, and they often play hard

it is what it is
                      sigpic

Comment

There is nothing romantic going on between Tim Tebow and Taylor Swift. Just days after the NFL star and the country music beauty were spotted having a dinner together at a Los Angeles restaurant, new details about the reported date surfaced, unveiling that the two didn't get flirty with each other.

A source for Hollywood Life dished that Tebow and Swift were joined by William Morris agents, "who are trying to get them to work together in various avenues of entertainment and charity", during the Monday, February 27 dinner. The source added, "They seemed very friendly and cordial with each other and were in constant conversation, but there was in no way any PDA."
                        http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00048387.html

Comment

Judging from her songs, Taylor Swift is a stage 5 clinger.

Stay away, Timmy. Stay far, far away.

Comment

Tim Tebow Dating Taylor Swift?

Didn't want to post this in the Football thread since it's not really football related, but Timmy is a lucky man!

Can't believe he might be going out with Taylor Swift.

I am jealous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dihO7j9-jnA

Comment

There's already a thread about this.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=208107
                              sigpic
                              - ★ -
                              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Working...
                              X