No announcement yet.

Halo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a lot more variety if you play all the game types. Integrating them all would be horrible. Some of the maps are just too big to have small team game types. Play some Dominion and you'll play some maps you typically don't like Vortex and Meltdown.

My only complaint about the multiplayer is that they stopped balancing weapons. BR is still too weak, I think it got better but it's still no match for an accurate shooter with the DMR, and the Boltshot's one hit kill is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      There is only 100 people playing it because nobody in Halo 4 has variety. Everyone wants to play big team and vote Exile and Ragnorok 100 times before playing Vortex, then back to either Exile or Ragnorok.

By the way they are adding Team Snipers again. So more Ragnorok only gameplay.
      I actually like all the big team maps. People vote for Ragnarok so they can jump in a banshee or a mantis, people vote for Exile so they can get in the gauss hog or the scorpion. I vote for Exile every time, driving around with the gauss cannon is awesome, incredibly frustrating if you're on the red team lol

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        I actually like all the big team maps. People vote for Ragnarok so they can jump in a banshee or a mantis, people vote for Exile so they can get in the gauss hog or the scorpion. I vote for Exile every time, driving around with the gauss cannon is awesome, incredibly frustrating if you're on the red team lol
        It's boring. I just don't like being on the same map 4 times in a row, it makes me not even wanna play the game. In it's the same for team slayer. People vote for Haven 4 times in a row. Halo 4 makes me wish no game has map voting.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
          It's boring. I just don't like being on the same map 4 times in a row, it makes me not even wanna play the game. In it's the same for team slayer. People vote for Haven 4 times in a row. Halo 4 makes me wish no game has map voting.
          There aren't any maps to begin with. If I'm not mistaken there are only 5 maps per game type, although team doubles may be different. Out of all the slayer maps I'm going to vote for Haven or Complex, I don't usually play well on Adrift and I'm indifferent on the other two maps. They do this so people are forced to buy the map packs.

I agree that once you play a map, they need to take it off completely for the next round of voting, but ultimately you'll probably just be alternating between haven/complex or exile/ragnarok. I wish they would have brought back the best maps from past games. Ragnarok has been a staple for big team throughout halo. I would love to see Narrows, Ascension, Zanzibar, Construct, Foundry, Guardian, High Ground, etc etc. I think Halo 4 has the worst maps compared to all the other Halo games.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            There aren't any maps to begin with. If I'm not mistaken there are only 5 maps per game type, although team doubles may be different. Out of all the slayer maps I'm going to vote for Haven or Complex, I don't usually play well on Adrift and I'm indifferent on the other two maps. They do this so people are forced to buy the map packs.

I agree that once you play a map, they need to take it off completely for the next round of voting, but ultimately you'll probably just be alternating between haven/complex or exile/ragnarok. I wish they would have brought back the best maps from past games. Ragnarok has been a staple for big team throughout halo. I would love to see Narrows, Ascension, Zanzibar, Construct, Foundry, Guardian, High Ground, etc etc. I think Halo 4 has the worst maps compared to all the other Halo games.
            I didnt think Reachs maps were very good either. Halo 4 doesnt have very many maps it seems like

Halo 2 and 3 have some of the best maps ever made
            sigpic

Comment

• They should have kept the veto system instead of the map voting in my opinion.
              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
              X