No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls MMO (May)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mistaken me for someone who cares about strangers opinions. Dont have to tell me a thing, didnt ask.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      You mistaken me for someone who cares about strangers opinions. Dont have to tell me a thing, didnt ask.
      not sure why you responded to this thread then lol

anyways, moving on...

Comment

a new cinematic trailer. i wish they would make a movie like this, it's pretty sweet IMO

pre-orders have begun as well, ordered my "imperial edition" copy yesterday.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/preorder

Comment

This game looks great but I cant justify spending $15 a month on it. Big time after spending $60 to get the game. But I would think it would be harder to break this game like I ended up doing in oblivion lol. Yeah they shouldn't let me craft armor and allow me to add camelion to it. 100%+ invisibility sorta makes the game easy but the if I remember it was due to the horrible leveling of the enemies. If you didn't build you character perfectly you tended to get demolished.

Skyrim I don't remember what happened. I think it fell to the back burner and never got brought back up again. And can't go back to it since it was on the 360 which doesn't work anymore :/

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            This game looks great but I cant justify spending $15 a month on it. Big time after spending $60 to get the game. But I would think it would be harder to break this game like I ended up doing in oblivion lol. Yeah they shouldn't let me craft armor and allow me to add camelion to it. 100%+ invisibility sorta makes the game easy but the if I remember it was due to the horrible leveling of the enemies. If you didn't build you character perfectly you tended to get demolished.

Skyrim I don't remember what happened. I think it fell to the back burner and never got brought back up again. And can't go back to it since it was on the 360 which doesn't work anymore :/
            well you can always play it for the first month and then cancel it if you don't think it is worth it. the first 30 days are free when you buy it.

i don't know how many games in the past i have bought at full price only to beat in less time than that anyways. which is why i think if you enjoy a game and it has lots of content, its worth the subscription fee.

but that's JMO

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              oblivion might not have been as good as skyrim or morrowind but it was still a good game IMO.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/th...ls-iv-oblivion

clearly most people that have played the game disagree with you and your friends, just saying.

and lastly, i play modded skyrim on the PC, don't know what to tell you about console glitches.
              Wholeheartedly agree with the bolded. There were so many user-made bug-fixes available on Skyrim Nexus, I feel like the PC version of Skyrim was much, much more playable than any console version.
              Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                Wholeheartedly agree with the bolded. There were so many user-made bug-fixes available on Skyrim Nexus, I feel like the PC version of Skyrim was much, much more playable than any console version.
                ya my son has skyrim on the 360, it blows his mind how much better the PC version is, especially with the graphical mods.

by the way, there was a huge beta invite for this weekend and curse is giving away 500,000 keys for free so i am gonna check it out.

right now all premium accounts get free keys but they will open it up to free accounts in a couple days. its pretty much an open beta but its still under NDA.

http://www.curse.com/

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  ya my son has skyrim on the 360, it blows his mind how much better the PC version is, especially with the graphical mods.

by the way, there was a huge beta invite for this weekend and curse is giving away 500,000 keys for free so i am gonna check it out.

right now all premium accounts get free keys but they will open it up to free accounts in a couple days. its pretty much an open beta but its still under NDA.

http://www.curse.com/
                  they are now giving away the rest of the keys to anyone with a free account, in case anyone is interested.

http://www.curse.com/betas/teso-beta-key-giveaway

Comment

Game seem like they really half assed it. All the white races look and sound similar. Khajiits don't sound right, neither does the argonians, but if they have a console beta, I'll give it a shot. Still doubt I'll buy it till it becomes free to play.

Only reason I say that is not just what I said before, but because I will never play the PVP in the game. My interest in Elder Scrolls in strictly story and character creation. So I'd only play the story mode and I wouldn't join player guilds, so mainly play alone or with 1 or 2 friends. So that's the main reason I don't wanna pay a fee, because I'd be paying for single player and that's it.

So either I'll wait till it becomes free to play, which I think will end up happening at some point, or wait till Elder Scrolls VI.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Now that the game is out, I've read a few reviews... which kind of make no sense within the first week, but whatever. One review said that ESO is a huge game but that it is biting off a bit more than it can chew; it features a lot of good things, but not a lot of great things.

Is this true?
                      Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                        Now that the game is out, I've read a few reviews... which kind of make no sense within the first week, but whatever. One review said that ESO is a huge game but that it is biting off a bit more than it can chew; it features a lot of good things, but not a lot of great things.

Is this true?
                        there's very few reviewers i trust when it comes to mmo's, especially with this one because people love to hate on it. usually when they try to compare it to skyrim, a single player game.

compared to other mmo's, i think it is quite good.

to me the crafting, pvp, character customization, and the over all feel of the game is great. did they reinvent the wheel? no, but their approach is different than most other mmo's.

but it does depend on who you ask. this game isn't for everyone but it is for me, at least for now.

Comment

Working...
                        X