Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Trivia!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Movie Trivia!!

    This town needs an enima!

    Okay, not really, but it does need a good movie trivia thread.

    Here's the rules: after correctly guessing, it's your turn to post a new trivia question, if a new trivia question isn't posted within three hours of a correct answer, first come first serve to starting a new one.

    You must name the movie the quote is from, and try as hard as hell to name who says it. Don't be afraid to give a little background or explain the scene. It lets us know you're genuine...which brings me to...

    ...don't cheat. No one likes a cheater. No one will think you're cool if you "knew" a really obscure quote in less than 30 seconds (unless you really did, lol). This is all on the honor system. Please don't ruin it for others and be dishonest.

    And...those are pretty much the rules.

    Ready? Set...GO!

    First one!

    "It's just you and me. Beauty...and the beast. Of course...if anyone else ever calls you a beast I'll rip their lungs out..."

    GO!
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

  • #2
    I don't know! I don't know at all!
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

    Comment


    • #3
      Same person who said this town needs an enima........Jack Nicholson.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Same person who said this town needs an enima........Jack Nicholson.
        Name the character, and you're the winner!
        sigpic

        Hooray, beer!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          Name the character, and you're the winner!
          Prince called him the Party Man but he was really the Joker. He said that line to Vicky Vale.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Prince called him the Party Man but he was really the Joker. He said that line to Vicky Vale.
            Ring a ding, ding!

            You're up, brother.

            Stump us!
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #7
              From one of the funniest movies of all time

              "Y'all excuse me while I whip this out" (proceeds to pull paper from pants as the ladies scream in horror).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                From one of the funniest movies of all time

                "Y'all excuse me while I whip this out" (proceeds to pull paper from pants as the ladies scream in horror).
                Sheriff Bart - Cleavon Little
                Blazing Saddles

                One of my favorite movies of all time. So many good quotes from that movie too.
                sigpic

                Hooray, beer!

                Comment


                • #9
                  "We've made living biological attractions so astounding that they'll capture the imagination of the entire planet. "
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    "We've made living biological attractions so astounding that they'll capture the imagination of the entire planet. "
                    Bah! The old dude that looks like a short fat Kenny Rogers in Jurrasic Park!

                    Can't remember his name or his Character's name without looking it up though...

                    "We spared no expense!"

                    I played the crap out of the Jurassic Park Sega Genesis game. I got it for getting straight check pluses on my report card in 5th grade
                    Last edited by kishzilla; 03-15-2012, 11:19 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      "We've made living biological attractions so astounding that they'll capture the imagination of the entire planet. "
                      Jurassic Park!!!!! Love that movie!!!!!!!!!!!

                      John Hammond right??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                        Jurassic Park!!!!! Love that movie!!!!!!!!!!!

                        John Hammond right??
                        Damn! One of the few I actually know!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well.. you got the question right it was John Hammond
                          and I like movie quotes so I will bust one out to keep this hopping along..


                          "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die..."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                            Well.. you got the question right it was John Hammond
                            and I like movie quotes so I will bust one out to keep this hopping along..


                            "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die..."
                            Well technically it was Hunter S. Thompson, but it was his character Raoul Duke referring to the "Samoan" in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

                            That was the quote my Dad put in my senior yearbook "dedication" section, along with a picture of me as a toddler and my favorite plastic lobster toy I stole from a seafood restaurant.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                              Well technically it was Hunter S. Thompson, but it was his character Raoul Duke referring to the "Samoan" in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

                              That was the quote my Dad put in my senior yearbook "dedication" section, along with a picture of me as a toddler and my favorite plastic lobster toy I stole from a seafood restaurant.
                              Correct sir and I like your dad! he sounds like a wicked guy haha

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X