Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Country Awards Tonight...Peyton and Tebow Joke..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Country Awards Tonight...Peyton and Tebow Joke..

    didnt know where to post this...said PM is a bronco now n tewbow is a jet..

    but the joke was denver wants another SB so they had to sacrifice a virgin lol....

  • #2
    Sorry Tim, but that's pretty funny.
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
      didnt know where to post this...said PM is a bronco now n tewbow is a jet..

      but the joke was denver wants another SB so they had to sacrifice a virgin lol....
      Shhh....the ACMs aernt on for another 30 minutes here in Denver
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
        Get out, IMO best music on the planet!!!!!!

        It's all about preferences my friend
        I almost like the one where he's kinda rapping lol

        Dirt road or something of that?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
          I almost like the one where he's kinda rapping lol

          Dirt road or something of that?
          Yea dirt road anthem by Jason aldean. There is a remix collaboration with ludacris
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
            Get out, IMO best music on the planet!!!!!!

            It's all about preferences my friend
            Absolutely agree with you here...some of my favorite songs are country drinkin' songs....

            Alcohol ~ Brad Paisley
            Beer for my Horses ~ Toby Keith
            Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off ~ Joe Nichols
            Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound ~ Hank Williams, Jr.
            Two Pina coladas - Garth Brooks
            sigpic
            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

            Comment


            • #7
              I call bull crap. There is NO way Taylor Swift was entertainer of the year


              I want a recount.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                I call bull crap. There is NO way Taylor Swift was entertainer of the year


                I want a recount.
                Unless "entertainer" has a definition of horrible singer who can't carry a note live......Then you are correct.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                  I call bull crap. There is NO way Taylor Swift was entertainer of the year


                  I want a recount.
                  I was disappointed, too.

                  Props to her for the shout out. I hope she goes to visit him.

                  She's a nice person. I just don't like her singing.
                  Administrator
                  sigpic

                  #LupusAwareness

                  #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Unless "entertainer" has a definition of horrible singer who can't carry a note live......Then you are correct.
                    I agree.

                    She's a decent person. I have no problem with her. But that award does not go to her in my book.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X